Swansujelly

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 6, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
NBA, Woodville,
If all are healthy, and play, we have a team worth noting, I'm listing a few..

Bogut
Baynes
Maker (and his brother?)
Simmons
Ingles
Exum
Mills
Delevadova
Bairstow
Anderson
Newley
Motum
Broekhoff

A bit light on for guards, and the Makers may not, er, make it, but pretty strong list. Any we can add to that list?

Has Maker come out and confirmed he's decided to play for Australia yet?

I'm going to see the Aussies play the Kiwis for the August Olympic qualifiers. Bogut, Delly, Bairstow, Baynes, Mills and Exum are playing. It will be fun to see them play in Australia. I'd like to think we will win fairly comfortably.
Dunno aboput Bogut. He's still having trouble with his arm, I could see more off season surgery.

I'm going to see the Aussies play the Kiwis for the August Olympic qualifiers. Bogut, Delly, Bairstow, Baynes, Mills and Exum are playing. It will be fun to see them play in Australia. I'd like to think we will win fairly comfortably.
What dates are they and where? I'd be keen to see it.

Good enough to medal though? There are still a lot of stacked European countries. US obviously take the gold.

Look at Spain with P.Gasol, M.Gasol, Rubio, Ibaka, Calderon, Mirotic.

The French, Parker, Diaw, Batum, Gobert, Fournier.

Brazil arent horrible with guys like Varajao, Nene, Barbosa, Splitter.

Then there are heavyweights without a real NBA presence but you know have great teams like Croatia, Serbia, Lithuania. The Greeks too will have the Greek Freak and Koufos, Papanikolaou, Calathes.

Last edited:
How? They would still be ridiculously stacked. Westbrook, Rose, Harden, Davis, Cousins, Curry... the list goes on and on and on.
they'd still be starting with westbrook curry harden cousins davis
got strong depth at three with rudy gay, kwahi etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After these finals, Delly is gonna think he is the star of the team, when really our two best players are Bogut and Mills.

Doesn't seem like that kind of guy at all to me actually.

Wouldn't surprise me if he is just as 'embarrassed' about all this as I feel when I read/hear most of it.

The Project on channel ten just had a segment on about Simmons.

Big bloody kid who seems to have great skills. Lets hope he can live up to the hype. From the small highlights I saw he looks good.

The Project on channel ten just had a segment on about Simmons.

Big bloody kid who seems to have great skills. Lets hope he can live up to the hype. From the small highlights I saw he looks good.
Check youtube, a bunch of videos of him there. Looks the goods, great handle, passing, decent shot. Yes athletic, but prob not top shelf athletic from what I saw. Still, he should make it no worries. Thon maker has some too, also looks good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back