Autopsy 2016 Piledriver Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

No for real.. what the heck is going on here?
Think of it as BBB's version of TD's random thoughts thread with a dash of putting a girl's pigtails in an ink well.

Think of it as BBB's version of TD's random thoughts thread with a dash of putting a girl's pigtails in an ink well.
Not sure if BBB would have been around for those sort of shenanigans but if he was it wouldn't have been done with stealth. We would have all known.

I don't really get the BBB pile driver awards.
Why?
Because the avatar of the awarder is randy savage who has left this mortal coil.
Oh yeh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not 2016.
Minor detail.

I don't know about you but I'm already hanging for the 2017 Piledriver Awards considering the success of the 2016 one.

NT if you attempt to ridicule the awards again I will have you stripped of mod.
Be careful what you post here, I'm not always as forgiving as I appear.
And Merry Xmas to you too :oops:

Minor detail.

I don't know about you but I'm already hanging for the 2017 Piledriver Awards considering the success of the 2016 one.
I expected a second season slump but it's already bigger than 2015! It's a ripper.... Like Nathan Freeman's hammy's.

500 points to Vicky for bumping this thread :$

Even TD's Random Thoughts Thread (that he never uses) is more useful and entertaining

But I didn't bump it, BBB did.:(

He is a rogue poster, beyond the control of us mods, operating outside normal BF rules and conventions. Cant people see this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back