Player Sponsorship 2016 Player Sponsor Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

That time of year again where we need to work out who wants to be involved in the player sponsorship for 2016. We'll try and tailor a package again based around match day events with some merch etc. thrown in as well. As usual we'll get to go to a player event or two.

Pledges will need to be around the $120-200 to go in the draw to win a ticket or some merch. Last year the package was around the $6000 mark so we'll need to aim towards that again. As usual BigFooty throws in $200 to kick start things and i'll do the same.

We have the option of either choosing a player (all are available except Ollie, the better players are more expensive etc., the prices range from $1500 to $5000 just for the player sponsor alone) or we can go in the mystery draw for the player.

Who wants in?

Last edited:

I'll do the same as last year and bring along my mate to any event so in X2. ($400).

Last edited:
I'm in

Edit: ONE HUNDRED AND TUWENNNTY DOLLARS

Last edited:
Pretty full on getting married and xmas and honeymoon
In if I can have til late jan/early feb with the money

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty full on getting married and xmas and honeymoon
In if I can have til late jan/early feb with the money

Yep, thats no worries

In for the base $120, am amenable to having my arm twisted for a few cents more if we need it $200. I've done well out of this over the past few years with the occasional functions etc offered. Would be crazy not to go again.

OK Macca19 I've bumped up my financial commitment

Edit 19 Dec - Macca19 I've paid up, call off the boys.

wqudY.jpg

Last edited:
If those that have posted already can put a dollar amount next to their name so we can get an idea what sort of funds we will have available.

count me in.

out of curiosity, why isn't Ollie available?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back