Player Sponsorship 2016 player sponsors only- which two top ups shall we sponsor in place of Howlett and Colyer?

Which two top ups shall we sponsor in place of Benny and Trav for 2016?

• Ryan Crowley

Votes: 27 81.8%
  • James Kelly

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • James Polkinghorne

Votes: 20 60.6%
  • Jonathon Simpkin

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Matt Dea

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Matthew Stokes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sam Grimley

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Mark Jamar

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, unfortunately, news came through today that while Trav and Ben are suspended, we can't sponsor them.

I think it's ******* ridiculous, but rules are rules.

So in their place, we can sponsor two top ups for season 2016, in addition to Orazio, Tippa and Francis. No, we can't sponsor the top ups as a collective; I've asked, and no it's not possible.

Conditions are simple; you must be a sponsor to vote, or if you haven't yet pledged, do so in the pledges sticky and then your vote will count. Pledges thread is here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2016-essendon-board-player-sponsorship-pledges.1118015/

You can vote for two people. You can't change your vote, so choose wisely. And this poll will be open only until Thursday evening, so get your votes in quickly; we don't have much time as top ups are on a first come, first served basis.

Loonerty
Shane Hird
zackah
yaco55
Beerfish
raskolnikov
tesla1962
scezza
boncer34
Dave
Maddog39
mad_monkey_j
Jade
biglaycock
bgt2110
Slice and Dyson
RYAN COMEY
daz17
Bipolarbear
Shermy
jaguaress
BomberFan355
bombre-boy
table tennis
BigJoeD_
CourtzMajora
Harlequin
VelvetSledge
Donakebab
eth-dog
Jack Package
Trevelyan
jmoo1
Mercuri Rising
mike14
Mercurial89
BrewSmackerVeiny
spartanwa
DapperDon
DonsRule
The Dustbin
IriDiuM
Capt_Blackadder
fishardansin
GandalfTheDon
beforeyoucanfly
Lord Nicholson

Vote away.

Last edited:

So, unfortunately, news came through today that while Trav and Ben are suspended, we can't sponsor them.

I think it's ******* ridiculous, but rules are rules.

So in their place, we can sponsor two top ups for season 2016, in addition to Orazio, Tippa and Parish. No, we can't sponsor the top ups as a collective; I've asked, and no it's not possible.

Conditions are simple; you must be a sponsor to vote, or if you haven't yet pledged, do so in the pledges sticky and then your vote will count. Pledges thread is here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2016-essendon-board-player-sponsorship-pledges.1118015/

You can vote for two people. You can't change your vote, so choose wisely. And this poll will be open only until Thursday morning, so get your votes in quickly; we don't have much time as top ups are on a first come, first served basis.

Loonerty
Shane Hird
zackah
yaco55
Beerfish
raskolnikov
tesla1962
scezza
boncer34
Dave
Maddog39
mad_monkey_j
Jade
biglaycock
bgt2110
Slice and Dyson
RYAN COMEY
daz17
Bipolarbear
Shermy
jaguaress
BomberFan355
bombre-boy
table tennis
BigJoeD_
CourtzMajora
Harlequin
VelvetSledge
Donakebab
eth-dog
Jack Package
Trevelyan
jmoo1
Mercuri Rising
mike14
Mercurial89
BrewSmackerVeiny
spartanwa
DapperDon
DonsRule
The Dustbin
IriDiuM
Capt_Blackadder
fishardansin
GandalfTheDon
beforeyoucanfly
Lord Nicholson

Vote away.

Clearly Lord Nicholson got his way to sponsor top ups with is recent donation. Never question LN.

Btw..well done to everyone who donated. Pretty bloody impressive all those ones over $50.
My first time and I was a bit of a tight arse but next year I'll definitely put in more.

Doss

Should we wait until the final two top up players are selected ?
No. These are not normal circumstances and who knows, the final two may not be selected for another week or so, by which time they'll all have been snapped up.

I know it's not ideal, but this is the way it needs to be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Me looking at the poll this morning

159.gif

Crowley because avatar.

Polkinghorne because he's the most likely to be on an Essendon list next year (even though it's probably only the VFL list).

Done and done. Doss , money should have gone through, sorry about the wait. Let me know when we have decided on our final sponsored players and I'll knock up some badges for the crew.

Doss may as well jump on them now
Agreed. This result is only going one (well, two) way.

We're sponsoring Crowley and Polkinghorne, everyone!

We've also decided to definitely go ahead with a sixth player. I will set up a poll for that soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back