Club Mgmt. 2016 Player Sponsorship- VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED PLAYER TO SPONSOR!

Who do you want to sponsor in 2016?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hello folks, it's come time to choose our new sponsored players!

Now, a couple of things. You can only vote once and your vote cannot be changed; so choose your most preferred players and we'll pick the players with the highest two (or three, if we get enough money pledged) number of votes.

Your vote will only count if you've pledged to sponsor.

As with previous years, we will be focusing on newer players at the club.

Alright; vote away! Poll will be open for a week.

I voted Francis, but perhaps a better thing to do would be for Doss to get onto the club and find out if there is someone lacking a little bit of sponsor love and then take it from there.

Great idea. Happy to change my vote to the runt of the litter (from Morgan).

C'mon mate...

Hello folks, it's come time to choose our new sponsored players!

Now, a couple of things. You can only vote once and your vote cannot be changed; so choose your most preferred players and we'll pick the players with the highest two (or three, if we get enough money pledged) number of votes.

Your vote will only count if you've pledged to sponsor.

As with previous years, we will be focusing on newer players at the club.

Alright; vote away! Poll will be open for a week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just spoken to Michelle Ferrari and that's not correct.

It might be on the sponsorship level Blitz are looking at, or something. But everyone on that poll is still available.

Some of them are getting into the 'limited availability' range. That might be the confusion. Or some might not be available at the higher sponsorship levels.

They're all still available at the (basic) level we're going for though.

Some of them are getting into the 'limited availability' range. That might be the confusion. Or some might not be available at the higher sponsorship levels.

They're all still available at the (basic) level we're going for though.
Seems they are looking at the basic level, so tis a little confusing. But anyway, I'll trust you on this time....

I for one am very pleased that we have maintained consistent sponsorship of players once we get on board.

We're coming up on our sixth straight year of sponsorship for Benny and Trav - very good.

I think I understand now, maybe Lord Doss. The players listed currently have no sponsor, some others have one already but are still available, limited availability etc, sponcors at high levels ( can you have more than 1 sponsor at a certain level).

But either way, seems the above list may be the no sponsors list.

Francis voting has gone much like his reported fitness, hard early and stopped to a walk.
An astute observation!

Nonetheless, barring a sudden change, at this stage it's looking like Francis and Tippa.

Everyone, just a reminder that voting closes tonight; I'll be sending paperwork off to the club tomorrow. If you haven't already voted, please do so; but remember, your vote only counts if you have pledged to donate towards the sponsorship.

Cheers.

Back