Player Sponsorship 2016 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm all for noone being able to see my poor choice of sponsor tags.
You have a 2010 Banfield mate. That's like the equivalent of that really rare silver foiled Senatorial Jar Jar Binks card from the Revenge of the Sith set.

You have a 2010 Banfield mate. That's like the equivalent of that really rare silver foiled Senatorial Jar Jar Binks card from the Revenge of the Sith set.

Thanks for kicking me while i'm down.

Oh yeah I'm in for $100

or the other choice is if there's a player we really want from another team I could always go and sponsor them this season? Patton 2015 could be my next tag.

I gave serious thought to banning you from participating.
Let's just say you might be able to figure out why I picked the guy on a six year contract.

Just FYI, I'll send out payment details around late October (unless you'd like them sooner in which case just PM me) in anticipation of having the first vote at the start of December or thereabouts.

Yeah a year has passed and it just occurred to me. Did I receive the Platinum upgrade for pledging $100 in 2015 season? Have to ask a mod I guess... I've got no idea. (I don't really care either way, but for the sake of my sanity it'd be nice to know.) LOL

I'll ask around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll go again for $50....

Good Luck Elixuh I would say you have some big shoes to fill running this thing, but nah, you will take this onwards and upwards if the early pledges are anything to go by:thumbsu:

I'll do a preliminary collection of all current pledges now as quite a few have already pledged. I'll send everyone a PM with my details (please read the PM carefully) so we can get the ball rolling. Depending on the players people wish to sponsor it looks like we'll have a couple of votes.

Hopefully by the time that the 2016 list is finalised we'll have enough in the kitty to begin the voting process so that we have a good chance of getting the players we want to sponsor before they're snapped up.

So for those still thinking about pledging please do so. Last year we were taking pledges until late March. Plenty of time to get involved.

Bucking Beads when you send your contribution, because you haven't nominated an amount, could you post the amount you're sending here so that I can update the pledges list. Thanks!

For those currently involved in the 2016 player sponsorship, the club has asked whether we wish to keep any of the same players from this years sponsorship (Beams, Taylor and McGrath) for next year?

I will work on the assumption that we are going have a fresh round of voting and whatever will be, will be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back