List Mgmt. 2016 Post Season Draft, Trading & Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems like a fair deal, and shows we are in a hurry to get other trades done. Excellent news.

Very happy with this.

With the top 10 so even we'll still get comparable quality, plus we need the later picks for trades. Waiting a year has proven to be a great move.

Well, not quite waiting. We did a Bradbury, but it has definitely worked out in our favour. Thank you GWS idiots.

I've said it before but I'll post it again for anyone not sure, 3 & 7 are basically the same this year. At seven we will get to choose from who ever is left from Ainworth, Brodie, SPS, Taranto, English. For losing the right to chose who we get out of those 5, we get McCarthy and Hamling (assuming thats what we use 34 for). That's a pretty sweet deal

If you look at the trade over a 2 year window, we've done well. Could of lost last years first and 3 for McCarthy alone. That would of absolutely sucked.

Really happy with this move. It feels like instead of dancing around the trade game we have actually made a move and a good one at that. At this stage we need quality and quantity and this move in this draft should give us that.

Now Im just hoping for higher than expected Maybe compo and to get something for Barlow and Ill be happy.

So last year we got Bennell, Tucker, Balic, Collins, and Yarran
This year so far we have picked up Cammac, and probably BHill, Kersten, and at least a young talent

All talented footballers (over athletic or strong body types)

I have no issues with our club's recent recruiting. #bringourwaboyshome

Congrats on the McCarthy trade, you really made out like bandits there. Giving up a drop of 4 in the first round and getting a good young forward, picks 34 and 72 would certainly do for me. Anyway, I was here to ask if anything is going on about Mayne. All I can find are a few AFL and Pies stories stating their interest in him. Looking at what happened with Vickery and Wells and remembering that the compo is based more on the new contract than anything, you'd probably be looking at what they got, round 2 compo which would be pick 23. Would that be used on Hill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back