List Mgmt. 2016 Potential Draft Picks

Remove this Banner Ad

I keep seeing this s**t over and over and even though I've posted about it a trillion times, and I swore to myself I wouldn't comment again, I'm doing it. I can't help myself.

THIS MEANS NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. By saying "slips to 9," he obviously means slips to the Sydney pick.

Academy bids do nothing to a pick's value even if the number changes, HOLY MOLY. It's the simplest thing yet so many people still look at the number as if it means something when it goes down after bidding.

My number one all time biggest pet peeve on BigFooty.

EDIT: This isn't an attack on you SureBuddy14, just you happened to do this post when it could have easily been the various others I've been reading the last few days that I let through to the keeper :)
Lol

My want is still pepper at 14 Marshall at 17

30/31 any of Clarke, drew, atley or poholke

That would be ideal. I feel like only one of SPP/Marshall will get past West Coast though.

You'd think they'd have the start time a bit more easier to find on the AFL homepage.
Should be starting in 11 minutes correct?

I thought it was 6:00 AEDT.

I was sitting there at my PC with my phone on AFL app watching "AFL TV" waiting for it to start and it was just constant Damien Barrett wanking off about teams in this years top 8.

It we hell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is there any legs to jars to us at the pick in the 80s or is that just this board wanting to piss the crows off?
Crows will grab him in the 50's anyway. they are just playing games, said may not even rookie him. yeah right, imagine the uproar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back