List Mgmt. 2016 Potential Draft Picks

Remove this Banner Ad

Reminds me of Bont . Which is always a good thing

He's more Jack Macrae than Bont imo. I don't think he's ever gonna be an inside boss like Bont.

Macca, when Taranto plays in the midfield, is he more inside or outside? Haven't been able to pick it from his vids.

Who's your pick if there's tarranto .scrimshaw or Marshall

I'd be going Scrimshaw. We need classy ball users. Marshall could be great but there's enough doubt there that I think there will be better players avialable at that pick. I really like Taranto too.

Macca, when Taranto plays in the midfield, is he more inside or outside? Haven't been able to pick it from his vids.

He's neither one or the other. Can play inside and win his own ball, or can play outside. Similar to Hartlett like that.

Big tackle by Todd Marshal! I like that.

Oliver Florent has done a few nice things early.

Esava Ratagolea or whatever his name is has also started well!

couple of nice grabs and now doing his time in the ruck

I'm keen on florent if he is around with a late draft pick. Strikes me as similiar to Amon. Also rataglea with a late or rookie but imagine he won't be around in rookie.

Tim Taranto is a beast.

He and Brodie are finding a heap of the ball.

Been very enjoyable so far too.

Brodie and Taranto clearly the top 2 on the ground so far. Exactly the type we need. Taranto with 6 tackles already!

Todd Marshal has been a little invisible. Murray had the ball locked in their forward line for much of the end of the quarter and he was never in screen. 0 touches so far.

I'm fast fast becoming a big Taranto fan.

Scrimshaw is mint

Midfield for sure. Great side step, great disposal, great endurance. He'll be a gun midfielder.

He's more Jack Macrae than Bont imo. I don't think he's ever gonna be an inside boss like Bont.

I like what I've heard about his kicking skill but I thought he was a back flanker, and we have some good kicks already back there. Has he been playing midfield much? If he can make it as a winger and has some production ie over 20 possie games I would love him.

From what ive read scrimshaw has been used in the defensive half due to his kicking skills but although he is tall he isnt the best tall defender going around. He finds time and space good agility aswell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like what I've heard about his kicking skill but I thought he was a back flanker, and we have some good kicks already back there. Has he been playing midfield much? If he can make it as a winger and has some production ie over 20 possie games I would love him.

He's averaged about 24 touches a game this year in the TAC cup, playing as a half back who can push through the midfield. His future is in the midfield. There is no doubt about that.

My notes for the game :
Florent looked good . Not sure his draft range

McGrath just looks ready to go . Composed, agile and keeps on running .

Wouldn't be suprised if Brodie slips

Scrimshaw would be my second preference after McGrath for our pick .

He's averaged about 24 touches a game this year in the TAC cup, playing as a half back who can push through the midfield. His future is in the midfield. There is no doubt about that.

Well then colour me interested

We really do need better ball users through the midfield. I just want them to be able to find a fair bit of the ball if they do

With good performances from players like Scrimshaw, I still daydream that SPS will slip to us.

I've been thinking SPS is going to slide to us for a long time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back