2016 Pre-Season (All news, press conferences, training reports, Photos)

Remove this Banner Ad

We're screwed if we buy the new admin and training facilities from IKEA, no one will be able to read the instructions.

Love the idea of our entire facilities being delivered in 5000 flat packed boxes and one Allen key.

Justin Clarke would still put it all together for us I'm sure :)

Potentially take the cake for my most "in bad taste" joke on BigFooty...

"Nah, it'd give him a headache."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
And each one with a screw missing...

The screw left over is even more terrifying :p.

Can always get a replacement screw but having one left over and nowhere to put it just fills you with dread.

Happened with our baby cot. I am awaiting the thud in the night.

Can always get a replacement screw but having one left over and nowhere to put it just fills you with dread.
Bloody IKEA are the worst at giving you a HEAP left over... you walk around in circles for 20 minutes trying to figure out what you missed!

Happened with our baby cot. I am awaiting the thud in the night.

They always over-deliver on the screws and plugs and so on. After the third or fourth piece of furniture with leftovers you just stop worrying.

Also, a drill with an allen key bit is by far the best investment if you get most/all of your furniture from IKEA like we do.

They always over-deliver on the screws and plugs and so on. After the third or fourth piece of furniture with leftovers you just stop worrying.

Also, a drill with an allen key bit is by far the best investment if you get most/all of your furniture from IKEA like we do.
Hahah. This reminds me of a time i helped my best mate who just had surgery on his ankle setup his flat pack cheap and nasty pool table.

I spent hours setting this thing up with one of the shitty allan keys that come with the box. 95% done he comes over with a purpose built allan key drill driver. Couldnt believe it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back