2016 QAFA B Central

Remove this Banner Ad

How are those 15 blokes faring in that comp? Moreton Bay are last, one win. To go with last years spoon. Rob Dickfos is a myth coach, everyone says he is a gun but what's his actual win/loss history over his senior coaching career? Mayne were always last or there abouts, Sandgate won the spoon the year he was sacked and moreton bay have a couple of spoons now.
Never said they were great players nor he was a champion coach, i agree with you on your points his past few years have been very lean. But i was referring to the lack of depth the squad mostly the 2s at sandgate have and why the have been struggling for numbers of late with such a turnover of numbers leaving the to play with rob at moreton bay.

Never said they were great players nor he was a champion coach, i agree with you on your points his past few years have been very lean. But i was referring to the lack of depth the squad mostly the 2s at sandgate have and why the have been struggling for numbers of late with such a turnover of numbers leaving the to play with rob at moreton bay.

That's a fair point. But for every player that left, the new coach should hopefully have the ability to bring similar numbers with him?

Just want to let everyone know early, the leading goal kickers arent correct, Tim Martin from the Jimboomba Redbacks has seven goals not listed. It hasn't come through from the live scoring and has been put in for the AFLQ to rectify over 2 weeks ago. The last thing we want is to have the fingers pointed in our direction again.

Just want to let everyone know early, the leading goal kickers arent correct, Tim Martin from the Jimboomba Redbacks has seven goals not listed. It hasn't come through from the live scoring and has been put in for the AFLQ to rectify over 2 weeks ago. The last thing we want is to have the fingers pointed in our direction again.

Thank god for that, I know I'll sleep better tonight now that's been confirmed. :thumbsu:

Kent Abey is a deadset legend of Morningside and Queensland footy. To try and compare anybody to him is a hard ask. Not to many Kents going around on and off the field a champion!!

Yes, he is.

Not hiding down in the 3rds at 35 though, nor is Troy Moncur at 38. I think that was my point...

Great stuff. Make sure your home club umpire ensures a League medal to someone as well champ!

Should be a Jimboomba treble if the scorecards aren't locked up. League Medal, Goalkicker and Premiership!

Boris Onischenko would be proud!

Great stuff. Make sure your home club umpire ensures a League medal to someone as well champ!!
Although funny as * that below the belt for you
The kid earned his win last season poling 12 votes out of the last 4 games Which were AFLQ umpired and included 3 votes againts the premiers in a game that Kedron made the Redbacks look silly.
He got no votes when me and Thommo did it and their other player Meghan trainor got the 3 most likely because his lips were moving from me on two other occasions

Your bringing up s**t from the past buddy which reminds me of when my parents talked about the good old days they always stopped at 1970

Great stuff. Make sure your home club umpire ensures a League medal to someone as well champ!

Should be a Jimboomba treble if the scorecards aren't locked up. League Medal, Goalkicker and Premiership!

QAFL Fan not missing the redback boys with that call. I do recall a few posts from the last year or two where you stated Guise was one of the best players going around and should be winning the best and fairest. Not sure when the change in mood occurred, but good reading material.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% correct Maggot, but to be fair you wanted to give him a couple but i said that would be difficult because he was still playing in the QAFL at Broadbeach at that point!
well from the text message in the umpire/toilet room we were in he was dominating somewhere.
If l recall we both felt sorry for the old guy 6 out 8 goals got him the 3
#qaflfanlosthisguiselove

Zillmere and UQ look like they will finIsh top 2 after the results last night. Any report on the UQ game? first week of finals should be Sandgate v c park and woodsmen v jimboomba. You would think the Hawks will win that but losing woodsmen or jimboomba first week would make the other top sides pretty happy. Is there any chance c park can cause a boil over?

Zillmere and UQ look like they will finIsh top 2 after the results last night. Any report on the UQ game? first week of finals should be Sandgate v c park and woodsmen v jimboomba. You would think the Hawks will win that but losing woodsmen or jimboomba first week would make the other top sides pretty happy. Is there any chance c park can cause a boil over?
U Q and zillmere look the goods , keep hearing zillmere havent fielded there strongest side all year , we are very wary of them come finals

QAFL Fan not missing the redback boys with that call. I do recall a few posts from the last year or two where you stated Guise was one of the best players going around and should be winning the best and fairest. Not sure when the change in mood occurred, but good reading material.

No change in mood. Just having a dig.

Being the best, doesn't always = winning the medal either.

Bit rough there, Guise deserves any accolade he receives. Kid is an out and out gun

Woodsmen, thoughts on men in green on Friday night?

Absolutely superb as always.

Could possibly brush up on their understanding of the advantage rule. Poor little Coorparoo bloke got hit pretty solidly as he slotted home a goal from 40m. In fact it looked pretty late...

Surely just allowing the goal would have been the right call. I believe the explanation for not paying a downfield free kick was that it went through for a goal.

Personally i would have thought that would make the correct decision self explanatory.

But i dropped 3 chest marks, so mistakes are easy to make.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back