2016 QAFA B Central

Remove this Banner Ad

RMajor#22

Senior List
Apr 2, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Hopefully they get some more teams for both the divisions. Atleast 8 in both but where those teams will come from who knows. If UQ have the players they should be alloud to play a team in each division, Kenmore and Morooka could maybe enter either division with even the Ipswich eagles possibly enter the fold in the lower division.

Great to see the Jindalee jags enter a team. Was an awesome club to play juniors for so hopefully they get the numbers and put a team on the paddock.

The entire situation will undoubtably change before seasons start next year

SixthSense

Senior List
May 21, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Hopefully they get some more teams for both the divisions. Atleast 8 in both but where those teams will come from who knows. If UQ have the players they should be alloud to play a team in each division, Kenmore and Morooka could maybe enter either division with even the Ipswich eagles possibly enter the fold in the lower division.

Great to see the Jindalee jags enter a team. Was an awesome club to play juniors for so hopefully they get the numbers and put a team on the paddock.

The entire situation will undoubtably change before seasons start next year

Make the finals in 2016 and your boys can't in a spot in div 4.

Not a good start from AFLQ

RMajor#22

Senior List
Apr 2, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Make the finals in 2016 and your boys can't in a spot in div 4.

Not a good start from AFLQ

Not 100% sure on what decision was made by the club in relation to what division we would be playing in next year but like I said before this won't be the final makeup on the two comps teams will come and go and it may end up completely different

Jul 9, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
The biggest problem I see with the proposed leagues for next year is the minimal amount of teams in Div 4 and Div 5. Not in terms of fixturing or competitiveness in each league, but purely for the chat on BigFooty. Look at all the new accounts that exist purely because of QAFA football. We will all suffer next year if this proposed league structure goes ahead. Who will sign a petition ??

Ratify QAFA B Central for 2017.

You know it makes sense !! ;)

RMajor#22

Senior List
Apr 2, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
The biggest problem I see with the proposed leagues for next year is the minimal amount of teams in Div 4 and Div 5. Not in terms of fixturing or competitiveness in each league, but purely for the chat on BigFooty. Look at all the new accounts that exist purely because of QAFA football. We will all suffer next year if this proposed league structure goes ahead. Who will sign a petition ??

Ratify QAFA B Central for 2017.

You know it makes sense !! ;)

Show me where to sign

Jun 2, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not 100% sure on what decision was made by the club in relation to what division we would be playing in next year but like I said before this won't be the final makeup on the two comps teams will come and go and it may end up completely different

I registered my dissapointment with AFLQ about the structure of Friday footy. I'm pretty sure it won't be changing.

Realtalkz

Senior List
Jul 21, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I registered my dissapointment with AFLQ about the structure of Friday footy. I'm pretty sure it won't be changing.

Will all the old boys be back at the woodsmen Thommo? Whispers Zillmere could lose a heap of their experienced players. Sandgate also have lot of their top end players in the older bracket.. Wonder how these sides will go next year...

Jun 2, 2007
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Only one guy I'm aware of is contemplating retirement. Very good defender, but 39 next year - 3 kids, and owns his own business. Was injured for finals and i don't think he wants to risk further injury due to his business interests.

We will lose a few younger guys new to the game as they don't want to play in 6 team comp.

Will pay particular interest in who hangs the boots up from the Magpies QAFL side at the end of the year though!

Our team isn't as old as every one assumes, I'm one of about 5 or 6 guys over 35. We do have plenty in their 30s though.

I reckon the Zillmere boys are a fair bit older than us!

RMajor#22

Senior List
Apr 2, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Only one guy I'm aware of is contemplating retirement. Very good defender, but 39 next year - 3 kids, and owns his own business. Was injured for finals and i don't think he wants to risk further injury due to his business interests.

We will lose a few younger guys new to the game as they don't want to play in 6 team comp.

Will pay particular interest in who hangs the boots up from the Magpies QAFL side at the end of the year though!

Our team isn't as old as every one assumes, I'm one of about 5 or 6 guys over 35. We do have plenty in their 30s though.

I reckon the Zillmere boys are a fair bit older than us!

Still got a few seasons left in you yet big foss. I'll miss our encounters next year big fella.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

QAFL_Fan

Club Legend
May 28, 2014
On the boundary
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
any news on next season?

The banter ill be low on quality in the Div 4 thread, with only 6 teams and hardly any active posters from them

Div 5 should be quality though, with Colly Park all of a sudden becoming a powerhouse with premiership aspirations!

RMajor#22

Senior List
Apr 2, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
any news on next season?

The banter ill be low on quality in the Div 4 thread, with only 6 teams and hardly any active posters from them

Div 5 should be quality though, with Colly Park all of a sudden becoming a powerhouse with premiership aspirations!

If your in the div 5 thread we will surely have a few cracks at each other. Need to level the score up abit because I'm definitely down on a few points.

QAFL_Fan

Club Legend
May 28, 2014
On the boundary
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
so he was watching a game between Magpies and Labrador and you assume he is playing at the Magpies? Maybe he is going to the Tigers.

Or maybe he was just watching a game of footy!

If he did go to a QAFL club, he is better off elsewhere as he wouldn't play Seniors at either of those clubs!

SixthSense

Senior List
May 21, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
so he was watching a game between Magpies and Labrador and you assume he is playing at the Magpies? Maybe he is going to the Tigers.

Or maybe he was just watching a game of footy!

If he did go to a QAFL club, he is better off elsewhere as he wouldn't play Seniors at either of those clubs!

He's got more chance than you mate. You waste of space

commish1234

Debutant
May 11, 2010
brisbane
AFL Club
Fremantle
Now more importantly AFL 9S Buffs are running there comp again this year .Starts 21 october at 6 pm .Rego is $800 .
Book your team online afl9s.com.au
There will be prize money for the winning team .The more teams the more the prize money .I would say prize money is starting point is $400 .
Only runs for 8 weeks good to keep some you boys or girls together and bond in some new players .

Realtalkz

Senior List
Jul 21, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
How's this comp/s shaping up? Word around a few clubs may drop back into this Comp, Suns and Moorooka both a chance. Will morningside have a side? Sounds like hey didn't like the losing part of last year when they thought they would smash it, playing in the top Comp of this league will surely make it hard for them. Have heard Sandgate may not have a side next year, plenty of their QAFL people at the club not impressed young blokes were bypassing the twos to only play thirds. If a few were to drop out, will it go back to one comp?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back