2016 QAFA B Central

Remove this Banner Ad

You can carry newbies if you have top end players.

We have 7 completely new to the game, and they can improve rapidly.

Guy who started last year is now one of our best and I reckon he could have gone and played QAFL this year if he had the desire.

You can carry newbies if you have top end players.

We have 7 completely new to the game, and they can improve rapidly.

Guy who started last year is now one of our best and I reckon he could have gone and played QAFL this year if he had the desire.
You have a good point, but Yeronga being a thirds side, top end players are pushed up to their reserves/seniors.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

The Devils had an issue last season where guys who were good enough to play in the ones, or twos, weren't interested in leaving in the 3rds for a multitude of reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like it's been previously mentioned there would be blokes in every team capable of playing higher level footy. But the Friday night game and the more casual laid back style of footy the comp offers is more appealing for blokes who just want to keep playing on the more social level regardless of their talent.

Who is Colvin? 14 big ones! Is that common in this division to kick bags of that size?

Cats more like an u/18's side, I think we will get more of an idea of where we are at this week against Sandgate

Seen Zillmere's list? No injuries and they'll be contenders. I don't know who Colvin is, but many other names are very familiar. Very good side.

Where do you see a teams entire list?

I see they have added Colvin, but he is no star - just another player. DO they still have Duce etc running around?

It's very incestuous up there on the northside, but I've heard guys were actually being paid my Zillmere last year - which is surely not correct?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Colvin will kick 100+ in this very average league

couldn't do it 3 years ago, don't see why he will manage now.

Plenty of better forwards have come through this league in the last few years and haven't cracked the ton. Though I reckon Fitzgibbon could have last year if he wanted to, but doesn't appear to be a selfish player.

I see they have added Colvin, but he is no star - just another player. DO they still have Duce etc running around?

It's very incestuous up there on the northside, but I've heard guys were actually being paid my Zillmere last year - which is surely not correct?

Sorry mate, I meant the team list that played Friday night that you can see on sports pulse, not the entire list.

Duce is now the qld scout for North Melbourne so probably won't play.

Tips for the week:
UQ
Jimboomba
Coll Park
Woodies
Zillmere
Sandgate

Match of Round:
Morningside v Sandgate

Ferny - up the Falcons
Jimboomba
Colly
Woodies
Zillmere
Morningside

Agree morningside vs Sandgate is the match of the round. Shame I won't get to see it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back