2016 QAFA B Central

Remove this Banner Ad

If it's that cut and dry already, give us your finals teams

Sure. without looking at who has an easier draw than others, I'll guess something along the lines of the following:

1. Zillmere
2. Woodsmen
3. Sandgate
4. Coorparoo
5. UQ
6. Jimboomba
7. Colly Park
8. Ferny Grove
9. Morningside
10. Mayne
11. Yeronga
12. Ipswich

GF - Coorparoo vs Woodsmen

Premiers - Woodsmen

Sure. without looking at who has an easier draw than others, I'll guess something along the lines of the following:

1. Zillmere
2. Woodsmen
3. Sandgate
4. Coorparoo
5. UQ
6. Jimboomba
7. Colly Park
8. Ferny Grove
9. Morningside
10. Mayne
11. Yeronga
12. Ipswich

Premiers - Woodsmen

9th??

We have a point to prove then

1. Zillmere
2. Woodsmen
3. Sandgate
4. Coorparoo
5. UQ
6. Jimboomba
7. Colly Park
8. Ferny Grove
9. Morningside
10. Mayne
11. Yeronga
12. Ipswich

Premiers - Woodsmen
That's a fair assessment, although morningside are a bit low. I have Zillmere taking the flag in mine.

Sure, I can see that.

I just look at Coorparoo and who they have available to them, and suspect they will be good when it really counts later in the year.

As for the Woodsmen, they just seem to always get it done. Injuries obviously smashed them last year, but they still got to the GF and made it a contest after a first quarter hiding

I haven't seen the morningside team, but just through my footy history, I've never had an easy match against any morningside team. If they've recruited just some of their past gun players - and there's been plenty, they'll be amongst it. It wouldn't be like morningside to enter a "just ok" side in the comp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to Morningside v Sandgate game last night. Tell u what Sandgate are one of the sides to beat, Will be a cracker against Zillmere next week. Sandgates midfield are very fit and big bodies, Widt up to his normal tricks. They look a different side to last year, Morningside looked quick, young but by the end of the game they didn't want to go near the footy the Hawks were smashing them every chance.

Anyone go to the Yeronga v Jimboomba game? Looks like was a good battle until Jimboomba blew it apart in the last?

Went to Morningside v Sandgate game last night. Tell u what Sandgate are one of the sides to beat, Will be a cracker against Zillmere next week. Sandgates midfield are very fit and big bodies, Widt up to his normal tricks. They look a different side to last year, Morningside looked quick, young but by the end of the game they didn't want to go near the footy the Hawks were smashing them every chance.

Whats different about them? Looks like the same old names, beat up on the bottom sides and go missing when it counts. Full forward the biggest culprit!

Surprised by Coorparoo getting belted 2 weeks in a row, I think I've overrated them a touch based on who I thought would be playing for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats different about them? Looks like the same old names, beat up on the bottom sides and go missing when it counts. Full forward the biggest culprit!

Surprised by Coorparoo getting belted 2 weeks in a row, I think I've overrated them a touch based on who I thought would be playing for them

I think he might mean they look like a different side in terms of playing style? maybe.
couple of new names on their list but still mainly their team from last year.

Some tough calls here,

Coorparoo
Ferny
Mayne
Zillmere
Woodsmen
Jimboomba

Current form would suggest UQ to get the win over Coorparoo but I just think the Roos need the win, and will get up.
If Mayne can't beat Yeronga, they'll struggle all season long. Must win for them.
Tough match for us this week against Colly park. We played them once last year in a very hard fought contest and only just escaped with a win.
Sandgate get an opportunity to prove themselves this week, but I think Zillmere will be too good.

Good luck to all teams, hope everyone gets through without serious injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back