2016 QAFA B Central

Remove this Banner Ad

Just because they woodsmen have a few out they shouldn't be condemned them as a team getting worse. Every week teams are going to have ins and outs. We have about 6 out for various reasons tonight who would ordinarily be in our best 22 however you can only put the best players on the field that are available. Woodsmen I dare say are in the same position but they will still pick their best 22. We are aware it won't be an easy game and haven't prepared for one in any way shape or form. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe the woodsmen have ever lost 4 in a row and I don't think that was to start that tonight. There's a lot of mutual respect between both clubs and it will be a tough hard fought game and whoever plays better over the 4 quarters will win. Simple as that ins and outs shouldn't even enter the equation.

Calm down. We will be fine!

Should be a cracker, can someone ask Rex to bring those boundary lines in a bit though?

Field is too big for us "fossils" :)

Thommo if I'm calling you a fossil how do you expect Rexy who's about 657 years old to walk a lap of the oval to bring the lines in. No beers at lunch but have a few after. How many goals can I put you down for tonight big fella.?

Went out to see the Woodsmen/CP game last night, Woodsmen's dominance was a major surprise. After losing 3 on the trot and missing a few players I expected to see a lopsided contest, but they certainly seemed to relish the underdog tag. For a team second on the ladder playing at home, I was surprised that CP didn't put up more of a fight, but have since read that they were missing half a dozen of their top players. Interesting to see how the ladder balances out over the coming weeks, heading into the second bye.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

havnt posted on a forum in ages but was reading some of the Scoreboard-gate posts and felt I had to comment. For what it's worth I have playd against both clubs and found jimboomba an honest and nice bunch of people at that club.

But when I played in the comp above against uq they cheated their way through the years all the time. droppin blokes to make a strong 2s side , I remember they cancelled a game against a team I think it was Beenleigh or Coomera cause they said their field was too wet from 2mm of rain, yet every other game played and they didnt. I remember playin that day and no one from either team in our game could believe the other game wasnt on. Then there story changed and it was because thy had exams or something and AFLQ let them have week off without forfeting. Game was never replayed and they split the points in both grades against the top or second top team.

The basically didnt wanna play and lose so they could still make finals in the ressies. they ended up making finals only just in the 2s then went on to win every final and the gf with a bunch of blokes who barely played a game with em. they constantly drop back players to try get glory and then stamp there feet when they feel wronged.

There that far up AFLQs ass Im surprised the score wasnt changed to a 10 goal win to them

so in my opinion if any team was gona make s**t up its uq
Cool story bro!

Just be careful what and how you say stuff on here mate, I've heard whispers of fines being handed out by AFLQ!!

Cool story bro!

Just be careful what and how you say stuff on here mate, I've heard whispers of fines being handed out by AFLQ!!
Dont play anymore and not involved in a club so they cant fine me for an opinion on how some sides cop a bit of favouritism from them

havnt posted on a forum in ages but was reading some of the Scoreboard-gate posts and felt I had to comment. For what it's worth I have playd against both clubs and found jimboomba an honest and nice bunch of people at that club.

But when I played in the comp above against uq they cheated their way through the years all the time. droppin blokes to make a strong 2s side , I remember they cancelled a game against a team I think it was Beenleigh or Coomera cause they said their field was too wet from 2mm of rain, yet every other game played and they didnt. I remember playin that day and no one from either team in our game could believe the other game wasnt on. Then there story changed and it was because thy had exams or something and AFLQ let them have week off without forfeting. Game was never replayed and they split the points in both grades against the top or second top team.

The basically didnt wanna play and lose so they could still make finals in the ressies. they ended up making finals only just in the 2s then went on to win every final and the gf with a bunch of blokes who barely played a game with em. they constantly drop back players to try get glory and then stamp there feet when they feel wronged.

There that far up AFLQs ass Im surprised the score wasnt changed to a 10 goal win to them

so in my opinion if any team was gona make s**t up its uq
Good one McPest. I will have some of whatever you are on - clearly it's good....

Ive heard jimboomba's lights are getting an upgrade and their remaining home games will be switched and now played on Friday nights, finally!
If this is true I think it will be welcomed by all clubs. This league is a Friday night league and it's about time jimboomba joined the party. Most clubs struggle to field a team on Saturday in this league.

Alright I'll throw a challenge out there. Anyone not from jimboomba got anything positive to say about them.

Positives ... Hmmmm

Guise is a good player

That's about it

Apart from that, I've got nothing

Heard some s**t come from their coaches mouth a couple weeks ago about them being the best club in the Logan area. How about they play a praccy match against the Suns or Pirates?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back