Meet Up 2016 Rd 18 Geelong Cats -v- Adelaide Crows - Saturday 23 July

Are you hoping to attend?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

For a meet up say at Nixon or Woolshed, I would make a booking. You ask for that table/booking and find us no problems.

In the case of Duke tho and them being big fat turds and not taking bookings, well that's a bit trickier I guess.

I was going to say I really have no excuse to not turn up to something organised before a Fri night Melb game as I work in Melb - but we have no Friday night Melb games next year

I'm glad we don't have any Fri games. Dont have to rush into the city.

But now I have to rush home to Geelong - gotta hope the bloody trains are on time and don't break down

You have found yourself on the Geelong board.

P.S I'm that dude who sent you that mohammad simulator on PM a few months ago lol

Welcome back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh lol, I feel sorry for you. He sent you that simulator as well. :p

Better than the nudes he usually sends me.

Get a hotel in the city for Geelong games on a Saturday in Melb. Easy peasy.

I haven't had a problem with the trains to Geelong games in Melbourne on weekends (yet) - have had 1 or 2 fun situations home when the train drivers decided they no longer want to work though.

I actually like Geelong games in Melb on a Friday night - leave work at a nice time, wander down Swanston St looking for a suitable food option, drink with dinner and then walk to Etihad or MCG. Never seems quite as fun on the weekends when you have the trip up from Geelong.

Other problem is I'm also a member of the Geelong Supercats basketball team - so often come the months of March through September, if I'm not at a football game come Fri, Saturday or Sunday, then I will be at a basketball game. Never busy in winter :rolleyes:

rofling :D

You're a man? :eek: pants kyle - I thought you were kyle pronounced kylee :oops:

I like to think I am a man but I've been told otherwise, often :(

Actually scratch that. I meant going out anywhere before the game as most places are packed with white collar workers.
You big snobby! ;) :D

Not that I should say anything, I hate most people en masse :p - except Cats supporters ;)

Back