Meet Up 2016 Rd 18 Geelong Cats -v- Adelaide Crows - Saturday 23 July

Are you hoping to attend?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

:rolleyes:

You were probably so over-refreshed by then, you don't remember! :p

Billy Brownless + Barry Stoneham were there, I sat on their knees for a photo. Then sat on Billy's knee for a photo, jumped up in horror, pretending he was 'excited' ;) ;) ;) + he pulled me back on his knee + tickled me unmercifully!

Was the BEST night! All the Geelong Cats greats were there that night!
:p :D

Did I forget anyone? :oops:

Yep. A few of my remaining brain cells recall that now.

His avatar says in no uncertain terms that if you give a woman a diamond then she'll fornicate. That's not an avatar that a female would have...
Unless it's a female that really really likes and wants diamonds

His avatar says in no uncertain terms that if you give a woman a diamond then she'll fornicate. That's not an avatar that a female would have...
Thanks SC, I didn't notice his avatar.

But couldn't it also be a female, who says if you give me a diamond I will give you a happy ending? ;)

Give me a diamond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a meet-up thread is it not? Not a meat-up thread? One of the dangers of starting a thread early is it can take the wrong path.... and not every path ends in a cave of treasure.... long time till R18 next year :rolleyes:

So true tc, as exciting as our pick ups are, it's too early to be talking shop for me.

You big snobby! ;) :D

Not that I should say anything, I hate most people en masse :p - except Cats supporters ;)
Well the only time I've been to a quiet pre game thing on a Friday night was when I took my Dad to the second Collingwood game this year and had a meal at the Portland hotel. There weren't many people there but the place is a bit pricey imo.

This is a meet-up thread is it not? Not a meat-up thread? One of the dangers of starting a thread early is it can take the wrong path.... and not every path ends in a cave of treasure.... long time till R18 next year :rolleyes:

So true tc, as exciting as our pick ups are, it's too early to be talking shop for me.
Wowsers! :rolleyes:

:p :D

Back