Player Sponsorship 2016 Richmond Board Player Sponsorship - 4 Players Sponsored!

Remove this Banner Ad

I know this is a player sponsorship but in the spirit of what the RFC have done. If there is any residual money (ie not enough for another player can we donate it to Will's cause or a small gesture %) Just watched the club video on the fundraiser......

I may be too late in on this, and I can't see anywhere a list of who's being sponsored and if there's any spots left. I'd be keen on a $50 share if still available.

I may be too late in on this, and I can't see anywhere a list of who's being sponsored and if there's any spots left. I'd be keen on a $50 share if still available.
Still welcome, I think we're approaching our 3rd player to sponsor

I know this is a player sponsorship but in the spirit of what the RFC have done. If there is any residual money (ie not enough for another player can we donate it to Will's cause or a small gesture %) Just watched the club video on the fundraiser......

Was a great night. Honoured to attend.

Haere Ra

Which guys are you sponsoring this year? Might be able to find some scratch for a worthy cause.
Depends how much we raise. Houli+McIntosh we've been sponsoring for years and are very good value at events. Haven't locked any more than that in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keep me in the raffle as I don't know how I'll be tracking post-op (which is happening now) when that date comes around.
If I'm still ****ed I'll give it to the best sob story.

I got to go to the sponsor dinner last year and "Hang out with Houli™" so happy for others to have a better chance. No need to include me in the raffle this year
Do you mean "Hung out with Houli"?

And I didn't see you there?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back