Recruiting 2016 Rookie/Preseason Draft

Who should we pick in the rookie/preseason draft?

• Louis Pinnuck

• Oscar Junker

• Xavier Richards

• Jonty Scharenberg

• Peter Ladhams

• Zac Sproule

• Ben Ronke

• Brodie Romensky

• Jeremy Goddard

• Oscar McInerny

• Jye Bolton

• Kym LeBois

• Ben McNiece

• Aaron Heppell

• Luke Bunker

• Tony Olango

• Sam Draper

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just on Richards, he'd have to have good hard look at his management team. Why would you leave Sydney if you or you're manager do not have anything else lined up? Surely the AFLPA needs to have a look as well.

Just on Richards, he'd have to have good hard look at his management team. Why would you leave Sydney if you or you're manager do not have anything else lined up? Surely the AFLPA needs to have a look as well.
I also find Jackets comments interesting. Either we've kind of strung him along or he was mad to come train with us (if there were other options?)

I also find Jackets comments interesting. Either we've kind of strung him along or he was mad to come train with us (if there were other options?)
I think after his comments that he wasn't fussed whether or not he got to a new club, clubs probably couldn't put a line through his name quickly enough as it could easily be interpreted as a lack of interest/drive by him (and in all honesty looking back at the photos of him training with us he didn't look particularly interested).

While it's good he recognises there's life beyond footy, if you're not (or don't appear to be 100% committed) clubs will steer clear.

(and in all honesty looking back at the photos of him training with us he didn't look particularly interested).

Not sure there is too much that can be determined by photos of a training session.

Unless you are going all Jake Carlisle when a coach suggests you make a line.......

Back