Training 2016 Season training reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the 2 Harleys come good next year it will be like getting 2 first round draft picks plus the one we already have.

I agree and that's very much how it looks from the outside. So it's very surprising that he's never got a gig in the leadership group despite coming out publicly a few years ago stating his desire to be recognised for his leadership and by putting his name forward for a spot.

hard to understand isn't it

Called into Freo oval and Uber, Nyhuis, Smith, Ballic where into running rehab. Great news re Ballic. He was heavily into running and then ball work with out any protection on his wrist. He had a kick with Nyhuis after the session and its the first time I have seen him marking and handling the footy with both hands. It has previously been only his uninjured hand that he was using. De Boer was going through what looked like a full on injury test. Hope its not another player out with an injury.

Sheriff met his father and he was a really nice guy who said that Freo have been really supportive in getting Balic back on the track. Great news mate

I bet ya Nit Nat will be nervous if he is ever under the ball.
giphy.gif

Ah sweet. I called the Admin and they said only Wednesday was a true 'open' session although I'm not exactly sure what that means.

If we're able to get inside that's all that matters!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any reports? According to Afl.com.au, ballaz likely to be a lock. Apeness is training with main group doing some ruck work. And hellajulla, balic is in full training.

In further good news for the Dockers, young midfielder Harley Balic has made a return to full training and is a chance to play some football at WAFL level before the end of the season.

Great news about Balic, can't wait to see/hear how he goes on the track.
Special request for all training watchers - can you keep an eye on his disposal, decision making and where he's lining up in match sims. :thumbsu:

Any reports? According to Afl.com.au, ballaz likely to be a lock. Apeness is training with main group doing some ruck work. And hellajulla, balic is in full training.
Yes this did happen! Made my first in season trip to training today and had a nice chat to DannyTheDoorman .

Balic still seemed to be protective of his wrist but trained fully. I didn't notice his disposal being particularly good or bad but he was certainly fast! He was part of the peel boys that did extra running work after the main session. Interestingly he did all of his push ups on his knuckles without his wrist bent. Everyone else did them normally.
Apeness had some one on one goal kicking coaching after the main session. Slotted most of them. I didn't notice which coach it was with sorry.
Neale spent a lot of time having one on one chats with Ross while everyone else was doing training drills.
Ballas trained as well as sandi. Jonno was in the gym. Tanner did some rehab work pulling those weight plate things after the main session. No Fyfe :(
Mora was in the slow group for the peel running drills with griff & hannath

I see that Tim Gepp was spotted at training on Wednesday. He apparently snuck in with the humans. They must be desperate for a win if he is spying on our training session when we have nothing at all to play for other than draft picks and a soft draw next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back