News 2016 St Kilda in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Get the feeling it wasn't a voluntary retirement? Wow.
Do we take any notice about what he said about Fyfe or just put it down to a ( possibly) drunken rant?

I have an old friend who I catch up with about once a year who's dad used to sit on Freo's board and he's a massive freo fan. He told me that ages ago that he was disliked by some of the other players so I'm pretty confident that's true as this guy loves Fyfe and wouldn't say it randomly unless it was a thing and then about 6 month ago on SEN they said out of the full team at Freo he was the only player not invited to a team mates wedding. I would say that's where there's smoke... anyway if he can win us a brownlow and premiership double I don't care if he's the greatest campaigner ever. Gary Ablett senior, Wayne Carey and plenty of other players are ******* arseholes, didn't hurt their on field performances.

Would Robo have the oil on Fyfe? Were they there at the same time me?

I reckon both would have been pretty young if they did. It seemed the brownlow was around the time the huge flogness arrived.

Paging Defacto

(Sorry, wrong thread, pls move mods :$ )

C0VkZoaUcAAyLy0.jpg:large
What a dickhead lol

I have an old friend who I catch up with about once a year who's dad used to sit on Freo's board and he's a massive freo fan. He told me that ages ago that he was disliked by some of the other players so I'm pretty confident that's true as this guy loves Fyfe and wouldn't say it randomly unless it was a thing and then about 6 month ago on SEN they said out of the full team at Freo he was the only player not invited to a team mates wedding. I would say that's where there's smoke... anyway if he can win us a brownlow and premiership double I don't care if he's the greatest campaigner ever. Gary Ablett senior, Wayne Carey and plenty of other players are ******* arseholes, didn't hurt their on field performances.

I do remember reading an article a couple of years ago about how he went to the States over the break and kept working on himself because he had set his sights on winning the Brownlow. It just seemed to me at the time that it wasn't very team oriented and more about him. And from what we can gather through various things said since then it seems as if it wasn't far off the mark.

I want a player who is about team first and individual awards later.

Paging Defacto

(Sorry, wrong thread, pls move mods :$ )

C0VkZoaUcAAyLy0.jpg:large
Is this actually the real Shane Yarran?? If so... My god. That Facebook post was ill-advised.

Re Fyfe: nothing new there. Some players probably feel the same about Roo. Elite is elite, some can't get with that. Who knows how much of the drug stuff is actually real or just a bitter idiot trying to get revenge. I'm sure there's some stuff going on though.

Let's hope his words don't galvanise the club to succeed. Frankly I agree, they will never win under Lyon. Apart from anything his game plan is too risky. We came as close as you can come but it just takes one missed shot to blow it when both teams are low-scoring.

Poor old Freo, they can't catch a trick right now. West Coast goldfish bowl + Lyon's restrictive style = kettling, potentially explosive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just been over to the Freo board. No one knows there either. Lots of folk saying that one of his "mates" jumped on his phone unbeknownst to SY and wrote that, same type of mate Jake Carlisle had around the time he came to us...

Someone also posted a supposed Facebook post from Stephen Hill, revealing that his mate NicNat will shortly be crossing over to Freo. That's got to be bollocks. I remain sceptical.

I feel like Ameet is here to see us all the way through. But surely he's gonna get a crazy offer he can't say no to sooner or later.

Let's hope it's with us.

If Ameet was offered the CEO job i am sure he would take it.

Just been over to the Freo board. No one knows there either. Lots of folk saying that one of his "mates" jumped on his phone unbeknownst to SY and wrote that, same type of mate Jake Carlisle had around the time he came to us...

Someone also posted a supposed Facebook post from Stephen Hill, revealing that his mate NicNat will shortly be crossing over to Freo. That's got to be bollocks. I remain sceptical.

that board is an absolute cess pool. its crazy its like all their supporters are stuck in a time 5 years behind everyone else. they just dont get it

How is Geelong in the top 5? and why aren't GWS number 1??? What a stupid list. Not to forget Melbourne, LOL

Yeah it's like a random list with no obvious order. Gold Coast look excellent on paper but are not putting it together on the field. Essendon have some very good pillars still and will be better after last year, Richmond looks again good on paper and Collingwood look horrible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back