May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
Not long until the new season starts.

Two new teams.

Fri Feb 26th kick off with the Blues hosting the Highlanders and the Brumbies v Hurricanes.

The Japanese side debut at home, while the Argentinian side are in South Africa. The Rebels start their season in Perth.

Very happy with the start to the season by the Brumbies. Hopefully another good year coming up

This has been an excellent round 1. Brumbies were awesome. Blues v Highlanders was a ripper and Jaguers look like they will be great to watch

Why the hell are the Kings even in the comp?
Rabble on and off the field, this continual jostling for spots by the South African board is a joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did they end up losing by?

Watched the whole game, and they weren't that bad in the first half. Up until the sharks decided to hold onto the ball and try to score tries that is.

Once a Waratah always a Waratah, even if I have lived 40+ years in the ACT.

My second team has to be the Sunwolves from Japan, if only for their "demonspawn" mascot.
1456487630874.jpg

The team should seriously consider running out onto the field wearing a sunwolves mask, they'd scare the bejesus out their opponents.:D

Good win by the Waratahs, next up the Brumbies.

What are the fixtures for next week?

Chances are I'll stop paying as much attention with the League kicking off again this week. Might try and watch some more than previous years though.
Best two games of round 2 are Brumbies v Tahs Friday night and the grand final rematch between the Highlanxers and Canes Saturday. Round 1 of the NRL looks only ok.

Last edited:
G
Best two games of round 2 are Brumbies v Tahs Friday night and tge grand final rematch between the Highlanxers and Canes Saturday. Round 1 of the NRL looks only ok.
Great week for me. Eels are on Thursday night v Brisbane and then my Brumbies take on the Tahs Friday night

Watched the whole game, and they weren't that bad in the first half. Up until the sharks decided to hold onto the ball and try to score tries that is.
Agree, just not a fan of the way the Saffer sides chop and change in the comp. Seem to lack stability and politics play a part in what sides enter the comp. Some serious doubts already that the Kings will be in the comp next year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back