Super Rugby 2016 Super Rugby Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't understand it personally. Absolutely no point in keeping him there if you were going to sack him 2 games into the season. May as well have given a new coach a proper pre season etc.

The make up of the QRU Board changed close to the start of the season that removed what support he did have and the results gave them the reason to do it

Bloody pissed me off watching the last 5 minutes. Surely after the 3rd penalty a penalty try should've been awarded along with a yellow for constant infringements close to the line?
Yeah very stiff I thought, should of been binned

Far from our best performance tonight but did enough to get over a pretty average Western Force side that showed little to no intent.
Off to Saffer land now, need to return home with atleast a split from the trip

Just managing to sneak a win against the Reds isn't all that great...

What was the go with the surface last night? Looked appalling.
A win is a win, 2-1 for the season now and the Sunwolves this week.
Don't think the Rebels are world beaters but they are far from the worst team in Australia.
Agree the ground looked terrible

We have that many injuries it's not funny so I'll take that win thank you! Looks like they've either laid new turf or they're keeping it shorter than normal for the soccer.
As said above, a wins a win. I was just surprised at how close it got. The Reds were appalling the 2 weeks prior. Coming back from SA probably didn't help either.

That turf is going to struggle. Between the Storm, Rebels and Victory/City, that stadium get's very little rest.

As said above, a wins a win. I was just surprised at how close it got. The Reds were appalling the 2 weeks prior. Coming back from SA probably didn't help either.

That turf is going to struggle. Between the Storm, Rebels and Victory/City, that stadium get's very little rest.
It gets the same amount of usage every year but I've never seen it that bad before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, was cheering when I saw Otago out to a big lead and thought that would be that. Must say I was surprised when I heard that the Tahs had almost won
Tahs found every possible way to turn the ball over so it was fitting that right at the end they even took a quick line out throw from the wrong mark handing the throw to Otago.

Lol at the sound mixing for the Jaguars game. The refs mic is louder than the commentary
The sound mixing was just as bad as the Jaguars, woeful performance from a side stacked with internationals. Never seen a side handle the ball so poorly

The Chiefs were so good against the Brumbies last night. The NZ rugby production line just keeps on delivering. Thought we might be a good chance in the Bledisloe this year but that optimism is quickly slipping away.

The Chiefs were so good against the Brumbies last night. The NZ rugby production line just keeps on delivering. Thought we might be a good chance in the Bledisloe this year but that optimism is quickly slipping away.
Just bear in mind thr Brumbies were coming back from South Africa.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back