Competitions 2016 Supercoach, AFL Fantasy and The Real Dreamteam

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys...Lever worth a pick at say Def 5? Looked to have time when he played last year and that is always a good sign. Be interested in your thoughts for him in DT.

Cat queries welcome.
Will start in the 22 and stay there injuries permitting. Looks a young gun but I don't know about his scope to score big considering his main role will be to shut down his opponent.

Would be good to get some people to fill my league in AF: 7JM5UPHC

Need 9 more.

Just joined. Auto filled my team and that's the last time I'll look at it until the week the league starts.:p

On a side note, I noticed a handy feature this year where you can check your ranking from the year before. Good for those of us who always forget to write it down at the end of the season.

Hi guys, just wondering how brad crouch os tracking in the preseason, is he clise to full fitness and completing most of the drills?

Also, is he likely to play on the inside or outside?

Hi guys, just wondering how brad crouch os tracking in the preseason, is he clise to full fitness and completing most of the drills?

Also, is he likely to play on the inside or outside?
To my knowledge he is doing full training and would be close to full fitness if not already. He will primarily play inside but also has that ability to play outside.

He is a lock in my side, great value for his price and has superstar potential. Injuries is the only real concern, although his previous injuries aren't chronic or degenerative.

Out of interest, how is Danger getting along?

From all reports, he's going really well. Hasn't missed a session, very fit and mentoring some of the younger ones. Bound to be puff pieces about him to make the Cat fans all warm and fuzzy, but I think there's little doubt he will be a major factor in Geelong's performance in 2016.

BTW...you've convinced me on Crouch...he's in my side now.

From all reports, he's going really well. Hasn't missed a session, very fit and mentoring some of the younger ones. Bound to be puff pieces about him to make the Cat fans all warm and fuzzy, but I think there's little doubt he will be a major factor in Geelong's performance in 2016.

BTW...you've convinced me on Crouch...he's in my side now.
We got a young kid named Gore who you might want to cast an eye over too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Howdy all, question is about one Rory Laird.
B.Smith is said to go back to HB & you have a few guys who can play that same role.
So where does Laird line up this season? and what do people think of him. thanks for your time, Rob.

Howdy all, question is about one Rory Laird.
B.Smith is said to go back to HB & you have a few guys who can play that same role.
So where does Laird line up this season? and what do people think of him. thanks for your time, Rob.

Laird will play mostly in the HBF , however he may have stints in the midfield :)

Struggling to get any Crows player into my sides ???? ........normally i have to chop back from 5-6 players every year?
Crouch is a must surely

Smith hasn't moved from my side

Seedsman has been in and out, out atm but a good nab may see me bring him in and aim to be an early upgrade to a promo. Just not convinced until I see him dominate the wings.

Hampton an alternative to Seedsman if he outperforms him in NAB. Unlikely for me but is cheaper so if looks like he has a spot he is a good choice.

Jacobs for a safe promo ruck if wanting set and forget without the $$ of Goldy/Martin Combo.

SLoane underpriced but I am wary of the tag and others at good value around so will stay away

Some even keen on M Crouch, probably more in AFL fantasy.

Reckon we have some players of interest there

Crouch is a must surely

Smith hasn't moved from my side

Seedsman has been in and out, out atm but a good nab may see me bring him in and aim to be an early upgrade to a promo. Just not convinced until I see him dominate the wings.

Hampton an alternative to Seedsman if he outperforms him in NAB. Unlikely for me but is cheaper so if looks like he has a spot he is a good choice.

Jacobs for a safe promo ruck if wanting set and forget without the $$ of Goldy/Martin Combo.

SLoane underpriced but I am wary of the tag and others at good value around so will stay away

Some even keen on M Crouch, probably more in AFL fantasy.

Reckon we have some players of interest there
Have M.Crouch in fantasy ......not convinced yet on Smith, will have to look at NAB form and position

Laird
.....always an unwritten rule if a player has a huge jump in ave points ......there's a tendency to fall back the following year

Seedsman and Hampton .....way too many ???????????????

Looking at Brad Crouch as a replacement for Libba .....as a POD?

Looking at Brad Crouch as a replacement for Libba .....as a POD?
aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back