Competitions 2016 Supercoach, AFL Fantasy and The Real Dreamteam

Remove this Banner Ad

aoz8kgx8pzknypz7z38n.jpg

need midfield cash generators ......and the money i save by only having one, may go to trying to get Shaw in defence .......if you tell anyone though, i'll have to kill you ;)

Have M.Crouch in fantasy ......not convinced yet on Smith, will have to look at NAB form and position

Laird
.....always an unwritten rule if a player has a huge jump in ave points ......there's a tendency to fall back the following year

Seedsman and Hampton .....way too many ???????????????

Looking at Brad Crouch as a replacement for Libba .....as a POD?
Don't think Crouch will be a POD. Possibly in fantasy to some extent certainly as 100k more but not in RDT. I thought he was underpriced last year and was on so certainly will be this year in both formats!

Laird I forgot but tend t agree with you. He is a solid option though.

Smith I think returns to 85 minimum but also has potential to go much higher.

yeah i reckon
Except the coach???
based on Pykes comments he will be a good chance of spending more time off half back but he has still shown he can score well enough to make him a viable selection in that role. The only negative is he is more exposed to a tag there where if he was up the ground he may escape that.

Pykes comment about him seeing HBF as his best position was very early on too. It is pretty much based on him struggling for long periods las year and being AA the year prior as a half back. Now he has seen more of Smiths work 1st hand at training he may have changes views. We also know Pyke is keen on players to play varying roles so this makes it likely he will play in both roles to some extent, and also guarantees Pyke would have had him training in wing/mid roles at stages so had a chance to see what he can do.

Hi guys, Is Otten fit and what are his chances of getting games early?
Nope, had a knee clean out so will be pushing to be fit by round 1 at this point.

Not sure if he's best 22 given we have a lot of 3rd talls, think he might require an injury/poor form of a best 22 player whilst playing well in the SANFL before he's given a shot - hard to predict our best 22 though.

Nope, had a knee clean out so will be pushing to be fit by round 1 at this point.

Not sure if he's best 22 given we have a lot of 3rd talls, think he might require an injury/poor form of a best 22 player whilst playing well in the SANFL before he's given a shot - hard to predict our best 22 though.
Thanks mate, I'll just have to look elsewhere :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back