Competitions 2016 Supercoach and Dreamteam Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently logic dictates on the back of solid to strong form Dea will be picked.

I'm offering you the chance to pull out. Nothing more said.
It's a matter of principal. I don't back out of commitments unless I have to. I'd rather make a bet and cop it if I lose than take the easy way out.

It's a matter of principal. I don't back out of commitments unless I have to. I'd rather make a bet and cop it if I lose than take the easy way out.
What an absurd principal.

The odds of him being picked have increased you'd have to agree. Why cop the hit when you get a free chance to walk away.

What an absurd principal.

The odds of him being picked have increased you'd have to agree. Why cop the hit when you get a free chance to walk away.
Because it's not guaranteed selection yet.

Hey guys, surprised this thread isn't a bit bigger actually - everyone has a hand full of bombers in their sides this year!

Could anyone let me know how Parish is placed? I can't find anything on a supposed minor injury or soreness.

Hey guys, surprised this thread isn't a bit bigger actually - everyone has a hand full of bombers in their sides this year!

Could anyone let me know how Parish is placed? I can't find anything on a supposed minor injury or soreness.
Parish played in NAB1. He was 'rested' in NAB2 and then we were told he had pulled up sore from NAB1 and wouldn't be playing in NAB3. I expect he'll be right for Round 1. If you want more info about any of our players the individual player threads should be up to date.

Parish played in NAB1. He was 'rested' in NAB2 and then we were told he had pulled up sore from NAB1 and wouldn't be playing in NAB3. I expect he'll be right for Round 1. If you want more info about any of our players the individual player threads should be up to date.
How many games do you see Darcy playing in 2016?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys just a quick question about your defence, whos likely to get a game round 1 out of hartley, dea, brown and tippa? out of them is it fair to assume only 1 or 2 of them will play, whos got the best job security for the year? cheers

Hey guys just a quick question about your defence, whos likely to get a game round 1 out of hartley, dea, brown and tippa? out of them is it fair to assume only 1 or 2 of them will play, whos got the best job security for the year? cheers

personally i think all will play

Hartley on the gorilla - worst scorer but locked
Brown Second tall but scope to swing fwd, also locked
Dea hbf - looks to be a rebounder probably best scope for scoring i think maybe 80% locked depending on form
Tippa - bit of debate around here but i think the coaches love him, i think he starts and plays, has the rebound capability also but would seem more likley to be a high pressure type of player. 75% locked ?

reckon maybe Hartley 40s, Brown 60s, Dea 60s Tippa 50s

for any lurkers out there ill try and do a bit of a rundown of our fantasy assets...

Zach Merrett - could be a top 6 fwd, 90+, will play predominatly midfield, is probably proiced fairly, may increase slightly\
David Zaharakis- way underpriced, will look to go mid to high 90s, but are you buying as a stepping stone? wont be a midfield keeper.
Darcy Parish - should play enough games to be viable and has the tac history and nab game to show he could score 70ish + but lots about in his price range (experienced and rooks), just depends on your inkling. He should get you to byes atleast with a nice rise.
Joe Daniher - balls pick but i think a change of role will boost his numbers, looks to be a high forward who pushes up the ground, would be looking for 15
+ posessions 8 marks a game type of figures, if he kicks striaght when gets shots could go 80s - enough to get you to a premo upgrage
Mat Dea- looks to have got himself the rebounder role, rock solid pick i think for the price, has possible 70s in him if the ball is camped that end
Tippa - read above but with less security
Craig Bird - seems to be playing pure negative - led the club for tackles in the nab but isnt scoring enough, forget.
Goddard - scremed pick me all pre season but im not convinved, think the weight of the job might hurt his scoring, might be doing alot of spare parts jobs\
Simpkin - seems a safe enough pick, tbh i havent really been impressed with his usage over the nab but he seems to get it enough. mid to high 70s atleast
Langford - reckon hes a good smokey pick at the low price point, should play all games and get solid midfield time real pod cow
Mitch Browne - still a lock for me, will get alot of +6 in defnece as we work the ball around. You dont get much more js at 120k, just take it and run
Hartley, same as above but with lower scores, more the gorilla keeper
Kommer - not convinced at all of scoring potential, or even best 22 - id pass
Luenberger - Real risk reward here.. i dont think he plays round one but he could very well come in and go 80s early getting you to a martin/goldy quickly.. but the body is just too risky to rely on. got balls?
Grimley. Safe to lock r3 i reckon, should play deepest forward and get 2-3 goal games, maybe 30 for the year? but wont possess much, scores of 50 look about it

anyone else?

Seems like they are holding him back a bit, had an interrupted pre season. Feel like he will play games but not from round one, might even be around first downgrade time. Could be a scorer in the weitering range when playing, lot of int marks and 3rd man work

Thanks, I've now traded him for mills

Any doggies questions I'm happy to repay the favour

for any lurkers out there ill try and do a bit of a rundown of our fantasy assets...

Zach Merrett - could be a top 6 fwd, 90+, will play predominatly midfield, is probably proiced fairly, may increase slightly\
David Zaharakis- way underpriced, will look to go mid to high 90s, but are you buying as a stepping stone? wont be a midfield keeper.
Darcy Parish - should play enough games to be viable and has the tac history and nab game to show he could score 70ish + but lots about in his price range (experienced and rooks), just depends on your inkling. He should get you to byes atleast with a nice rise.
Joe Daniher - balls pick but i think a change of role will boost his numbers, looks to be a high forward who pushes up the ground, would be looking for 15
+ posessions 8 marks a game type of figures, if he kicks striaght when gets shots could go 80s - enough to get you to a premo upgrage
Mat Dea- looks to have got himself the rebounder role, rock solid pick i think for the price, has possible 70s in him if the ball is camped that end
Tippa - read above but with less security
Craig Bird - seems to be playing pure negative - led the club for tackles in the nab but isnt scoring enough, forget.
Goddard - scremed pick me all pre season but im not convinved, think the weight of the job might hurt his scoring, might be doing alot of spare parts jobs\
Simpkin - seems a safe enough pick, tbh i havent really been impressed with his usage over the nab but he seems to get it enough. mid to high 70s atleast
Langford - reckon hes a good smokey pick at the low price point, should play all games and get solid midfield time real pod cow
Mitch Browne - still a lock for me, will get alot of +6 in defnece as we work the ball around. You dont get much more js at 120k, just take it and run
Hartley, same as above but with lower scores, more the gorilla keeper
Kommer - not convinced at all of scoring potential, or even best 22 - id pass
Luenberger - Real risk reward here.. i dont think he plays round one but he could very well come in and go 80s early getting you to a martin/goldy quickly.. but the body is just too risky to rely on. got balls?
Grimley. Safe to lock r3 i reckon, should play deepest forward and get 2-3 goal games, maybe 30 for the year? but wont possess much, scores of 50 look about it

anyone else?

Excellent work as always Howard. Thought I might add:
Cooney - Probably a tad overpriced given the risk, but there is a chance that he will play significant midfield minutes. Played the majority of games across '13 & '14 but spent a lot of last year injured again. Russian Roulette this one.
Jerrett - Likely to play a lot of games, but not as cheap as you'd hope and pre-season form concerning. I've avoided for the moment, but if he gets on a wing I'm interested again.
Dempsey - Could be a solid 80 a week player if he can get back to 2012/13 attacking form. Priced nicely at 300k and could be a handy option once his suspension is up given the lack of other defending options across fantasy. Fittest he has been in a while.
Fantasia - Showed strong form late last year and seems to be in the good books. Expect him to play a lot of games, though to varying impact. Has been given time on the wing. Get on early if you are getting on.
Gleeson - Lock to play most weeks. Fantasy relevance wavers a bit. Has bulked up a bit in the offseason and is more experienced, having played all games last year. If he's allowed to stay at half-back and pinch hit on a wing, he'll average 70. However last two NAB challenges had him spending time in centre stoppages where he might struggle. Risky but a good option.
Crowley - too uncertain at the moment. Round 1 will tell us a lot about how Woosha plans to use him. If he's going for the ball or spending time up forward (where he might eventually achieve forward status too) then he's absolutely worth picking him up before round 2.
Mckernan - overpriced and too uncertain as to whether he'll adequately adopt to his newer role as a forward-ruck rather than just ruck last year.
Eades - cheap and could come into the equation for games reasonably soon. Due to play VFL next week and had a good offseason sans suspension and recent injury. Interested, but wait for some VFL form.
Morgan - Avoid early on. Could take a little while to feature having been given a new midfield role. Watch for vfl form.
Redman - Avoid. Injured for a lot of pre-season. Played fiest game last week in VFL. Almost definitely won't feature in the first part of the year.

personally i think all will play

Hartley on the gorilla - worst scorer but locked
Brown Second tall but scope to swing fwd, also locked
Dea hbf - looks to be a rebounder probably best scope for scoring i think maybe 80% locked depending on form
Tippa - bit of debate around here but i think the coaches love him, i think he starts and plays, has the rebound capability also but would seem more likley to be a high pressure type of player. 75% locked ?

reckon maybe Hartley 40s, Brown 60s, Dea 60s Tippa 50s
Cheers mate i think ive got Dea and Hartkey in atm and will probably bring 1 or 2 of tippa/brown in depending which of my other rookies get named.

thanks and great username too shrimp eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back