Competitions 2016 Supercoach and Dreamteam Questions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I am going a massive gun and rookies strategy this year.

How is Darcy Parish tracking? I reckon if he plays he can average at least 60+ points.
Sorry if this question was answered previously.

reckon he starts rd 1 and is good for 70s at least, shows good ball hunting ability and neat disposal, had a tight hamstring, thats the only grey area.

i dont have him personaly but am going outside gnr this year - only have mills and oliver - but the difference between oliver and parish isnt too far i dont think.

Thanks for the reply. Personally I see Parish averaging more than Oliver.
Its just he has this pesky hamstring. As far as i'm concerned he's locked in :)

Really want to have Langford in as a bit of a unique in DT.. touch too pricey to have as bench fodder but not sure I can justify starting him at F6? He's been told to follow the gun mids around in NAB to learn, but what do we think he will do in the real stuff?
If he gets a few good stints in the middle surely hes good for a 60-70?? JS should be relatively safe too.

Atm, have the more "safer" option in Ben Kennedy sitting there, would love to turn him into Langford though!

Otherwise could also just have Simpkin but just really unsure about him for some reason!
Could also have Walla, but Im concerned of his JS..

Any advice? Cheers

Am I a bit nuts for keeping Hartley in my SC side and ditching Brown as I think Hartley is better and will score more than Brown? Surely Hartley will play next week FFS!

its a worry that he is first squeezed out when there isnt a match up - and id have thought he would have been OK in Lynch

its a worry that he is first squeezed out when there isnt a match up - and id have thought he would have been OK in Lynch
Hartley missing more than anything has totally wreaked my team. Have to do some massive reshuffeling.
****ing Woosha and his crazyness. Whats the bet next week, Dea is dropped and Hartley comes in :rolleyes:

Hartley missing more than anything has totally wreaked my team. Have to do some massive reshuffeling.
****ing Woosha and his crazyness. Whats the bet next week, Dea is dropped and Hartley comes in :rolleyes:

Broad out didn't help either!

And I don't trust Adams js with Collins and roberts and hamling breathing down his neck.

Think I'll stick with brown tipp bench and dea on field

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, is it worth having Grimley as R3? Thinking of downgrading to a non-playing $102,400 rookie and pocketing the change although I'm happy to keep Grimley if he's a good chance to get games... Thoughts?

I'm backing in Tippa
Mate, why did you have to go and do that, I was set on Brown...
1-1 now

I need a decider!!

BROWn VS TIPPA ON FIELD?

Thought Leuenberger he was brought over from brissy to take on main ruck duties? Seeing McKernan named ruck with Leuy on the bench raises some questions. Do you guys see Leuenberger as #1 ruck?

Thought Leuenberger he was brought over from brissy to take on main ruck duties? Seeing McKernan named ruck with Leuy on the bench raises some questions. Do you guys see Leuenberger as #1 ruck?
Yeah not sure why it's listed like that on the AFL site. On the BTV team selection video it has Leuenberger listed as ruckman, so I'd think he'd be playing in the ruck. Mind you, that video also lists Stokes as CHF, so who knows!

Yeah not sure why it's listed like that on the AFL site. On the BTV team selection video it has Leuenberger listed as ruckman, so I'd think he'd be playing in the ruck. Mind you, that video also lists Stokes as CHF, so who knows!

Blah. Really want to pick him as 2nd ruck, his price is too damn good considering he's averaged in the 90's and 80's before when playing as #1 ruck. By all reports he looked sharp in your last intra-club match. Was all set to pick him before the team sheets came out, now I just don't know. Won't be going with him unless he's #1 ruck, that's why I was looking for some confirmation either way. Frustrating!

Blah. Really want to pick him as 2nd ruck, his price is too damn good considering he's averaged in the 90's and 80's before when playing as #1 ruck. By all reports he looked sharp in your last intra-club match. Was all set to pick him before the team sheets came out, now I just don't know. Won't be going with him unless he's #1 ruck, that's why I was looking for some confirmation either way. Frustrating!
He'll be the #1 ruck, we wouldn't have recruited or named him to play otherwise.

Hey guys, is it worth having Grimley as R3? Thinking of downgrading to a non-playing $102,400 rookie and pocketing the change although I'm happy to keep Grimley if he's a good chance to get games... Thoughts?

This is what I'm doing. Cheap rucks are hard to come by and I can't justify having 350k on the bench. He will get games.

Essendon do that s**t all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back