2016 SuperCoach/DT/fantasy questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

dlanod is going to be sooo mad when I wipe the floor with him in the grand final next week. He'll have been beaten by a first timer :$
Which league? I'm in 7/7 grand finals, so you need to be specific. :p

Which league? I'm in 7/7 grand finals, so you need to be specific. :p

Too bad you'll only be winning 6/7. I should really learn how to captains loophole.

dlanod do you still have trades left? As this is my first season playing supercoach I must admit it has been fun. I spent way too much time on it early on but got the hang of it as time went by. I seemed to waste a lot of trades due to injury (and Hall being a spud).

dlanod do you still have trades left?

Not telling. :p

As this is my first season playing supercoach I must admit it has been fun. I spent way too much time on it early on but got the hang of it as time went by. I seemed to waste a lot of trades due to injury (and Hall being a spud).

In my first SC year I had Daniel Merrett and Matt Maguire as defenders. I don't think I need to say any more than that.

So uh dlanod I've never said a bad word against you. I come to you for help. Can you have a look at my team and tell me how to do the captains loophole? I haven't had the confidence to do it all year in fear I muck it up and cop a 0. Again, you're the best SC player I've ever seen and a great guy :thumbsu::thumbsu:

I need JJ and Hunter to score less than 30 points in DT to be ZoBlitz. That seems... unlikely.

SC, OTOH, looks like I get my maiden Lions league win.

I need JJ and Hunter to score less than 30 points in DT to be ZoBlitz. That seems... unlikely.

SC, OTOH, looks like I get my maiden Lions league win.
About time I got you. Think you've taken me out a few times in the past.

Probably in SC. This is the first time I've even looked like doing anything in DT and made it straight through to the final!

Probably in SC. This is the first time I've even looked like doing anything in DT and made it straight through to the final!
Sounds about right. Went out in straight sets in SC instead for the Lions league :(

I just imagine you sitting in a little cafe eating a pork knuckle and having a lager and bathing in the glory of your victory.

Sounds about right. Went out in straight sets in SC instead for the Lions league :(

You came up against a seasoned veteran in the semis so don't blame yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back