2016 SuperCoach/DT/fantasy questions here!

Remove this Banner Ad

What's everyone doing with Rocky?
I got rid of him for Aaron Hall. I wouldn't normally burn a trade for a two week injury, but I wanted to get Hall in while he was still relatively cheap with a view to moving him into the forward line later in the year when I trade out some of the cash cows.

What's everyone doing with Rocky?

I have Barlow (who will no doubt spud it up against WCE) who I need to get rid of first probably...

I'm not sure how long it will take Rocky to get match fit which is the issue. I could trade him out for a Syd mid with the hope of getting a good return over the next fortnight and across the entire season...Can always trade Rocky back in I suppose but then you burn a 2 trades.

Also considering getting rid of Rich because of injury and susceptibility to a tag.

Gresham would be my final trade-out.

I need to get JJ in - probably for Barlow.

I have Barlow (who will no doubt spud it up against WCE) who I need to get rid of first probably...

I'm not sure how long it will take Rocky to get match fit which is the issue. I could trade him out for a Syd mid with the hope of getting a good return over the next fortnight and across the entire season...Can always trade Rocky back in I suppose but then you burn a 2 trades.

Also considering getting rid of Rich because of injury and susceptibility to a tag.

Gresham would be my final trade-out.

I need to get JJ in - probably for Barlow.

Barlow has looked very ordinary, he looks slow and nothing like that player he was a couple of years ago. Would be getting rid of him asap.

Rich is a tricky one, have plenty of cover on the bench but will he be a decent scorer during the year? Don't know what to do. Not sure about JJ, been burnt before with players doing well for a couple of weeks to start the year then dropping off with more opposition attention. The good thing about the Bulldogs though is if you were going to tag anyone in the back half, it would probably be Murphy.

If I had enough cash I would bring in Laird over JJ if I traded Rich.

Last edited:
Barlow has looked very ordinary, he looks slow and nothing like that player he was a couple of years ago. Would be getting rid of him asap.

Rich is a tricky one, have plenty of cover on the bench but will he be a decent scorer during the year? Don't know what to do. Not sure about JJ, been burnt before with players doing well for a couple of weeks to start the year then dropping off with more opposition attention. The good thing about the Bulldogs though is if you were going to tag anyone in the back half, it would probably be Murphy.

If I had enough cash I would bring in Laird over JJ if I traded Rich.

I have Tippa and Brown on the bench in my backs. For me its really between Rocky and Rich. I'll be trading one out with Barlow.

I have Tippa and Brown on the bench in my backs. For me its really between Rocky and Rich. I'll be trading one out with Barlow.
I thought about trading Barlow + Rocky, but have decided to see what happens injury wise and prioritise rookie corrections. If Rocky might only miss a week, Gresham- Papley would be my priority. Would bring Kennedy in too if I had the cash.

I thought about trading Barlow + Rocky, but have decided to see what happens injury wise and prioritise rookie corrections. If Rocky might only miss a week, Gresham- Papley would be my priority. Would bring Kennedy in too if I had the cash.

I already have Adams, Dea, Tippa, Brown, Hewett, Davis, Gresham (boo), McCarthy, Kerridge, BenKen, Papley, Menadue, Mills and Grimley. So the only correction I think for me might be Hartley in somehow?

Barlow's scores against WCE last year were pretty terrible.

Last edited:
Beams wont be far off by the sounds of things. If he is available in a draft league id look at sneaking him in before media start pumping up his return.

He is basically over the injury and is now running to get some kms in the legs. As long as he can do that for a few weeks without it flaring up he will be good to go. Anywhere from rd4-6.

I know it's hard to predict but do you guys think that Rich will be tagged out of the game or play free like against WCE?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's hard to predict but do you guys think that Rich will be tagged out of the game or play free like against WCE?

Typically if he gets a tag, he's not been able to work through it. The better he goes, the more likely the tag comes. He needs dark sunglasses and a fake beard.

But Geelong aren't a big tagging side. Guthrie sometimes gets a run-with role, but not sure who else would tag if the cats wanted a stopper. Maybe I'm missing someone?

Are they going to need to stop him at Geelong to win? Probably not.

Is a supercoach 'worth' of 11.031m about par for the course?
It's not bad. Overall salary cap is largely irrelevant because your premiums will fluctuate regardless and may cancel out your rookies gains on the overall salary cap.

How's Christensen looking? Tossing up between losing him or Barlow to bring Goldy in.

Hey lads I didnt see a dream team thread so posting here.

Saw Rocky is named at CHF. Do you guys think he'll have his normal mid role this week or will he play fwd?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back