Competitions 2016 SuperCoach League signup thread (Please join Open Group - post 120).

Hey Hank, I joined the group (BF Crows) by clicking on the link. Is that cool? Are there any spots left?

My team is MileraMenz and I didn't participate last year.

All good man, a good opportunity for those that missed an official league to still be ranked alongside other BigFooty Crows members.

lunacy

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I have already joined the ranking system you've set up on here, but are there any vacancies in an actual league?

I have already joined the ranking system you've set up on here, but are there any vacancies in an actual league?

Technically we are full but there are 2 members who have yet to enter div 3. I just sent a PM to that group so hopefully whoever isn't in yet will enter.

If they don't take that spot I can give it to you.

We currently have 34 in the Crows board open group, it'd be fantastic if we can get all to enter :)

DD#23

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just two days left until the start of the season, make sure you've finalised your team by Thursday Night!
I'm a bit of a noob at this, how much time do you get between team selections and the lock out?

I'm a bit of a noob at this, how much time do you get between team selections and the lock out?

It's rolling lockout in SC, so players who have yet to play this round you can trade out or swap on the bench. If they have played their match they are locked into their position.

Once round 2 arrives, the same rules apply but the 30 trade limit begins.

lunacy

Premiership Player
Jul 25, 2006
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
How do I join a new league? I'm in a public league only but I can't see where I join a new league (via the app).

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
How do I join a new league? I'm in a public league only but I can't see where I join a new league (via the app).
Mmmm.......well if don't know how to join a league ......think we're pretty safe of any threat of your SC side ;):p .......do you know how to fill the team & the fact your teams budget is $8M

Follow the instructions below to join the Crows board SuperCoach mega group!

I'd encourage all 56 teams to join the group. Will make it very easy to collect rankings for 2017 as well.

1. If you have ALREADY REGISTERED for the The Herald Sun AFL SuperCoach Competition, simply click the following link (you may need to login):
http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/afl/classic/group?cic=537602

2. If you have NOT YET REGISTERED, simply click on the link below and fill in the registration form as usual:
http://supercoach.heraldsun.com.au/afl/classic/?p=register&group_code=537602

Hey guys we've got about 65% of competitors in our board group, the more the merrier!

If you'd like to join please follow the prompts above.

Back