2016 Teamcoach cards

Dopey BJ

Club Legend
Jun 25, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi Guys and Girls, not really a card collector but I bought 36 boxes of 2016 Teamcoach cards at a market and have many surplus cards available.
If anyone needs some particular cards I have Gold and specials doubled up and need about 12 SW and Gold cards to make a set.
Willing to trade or sell whatever anyone needs.
Any tips where a site is to get the cards I need will be appreciated.

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
Crikey, certainl yogt a lot there.

You can try Ozcardtrader. You may be able to find what you are after, though I'm extremely surprised you haven't gotten a set of gold/slivers considering you bought 36 boxes. Are you sure it's not 36 packets? There's usually that in a box.

Dopey BJ

Club Legend
Jun 25, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Crikey, certainl yogt a lot there.

You can try Ozcardtrader. You may be able to find what you are after, though I'm extremely surprised you haven't gotten a set of gold/slivers considering you bought 36 boxes. Are you sure it's not 36 packets? There's usually that in a box.
Yeah 36 boxes. I have 2 full sets of gold/silver it's the gold embossed type card I am after

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
Yeah 36 boxes. I have 2 full sets of gold/silver it's the gold embossed type card I am after

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ah, OK. I didn't know that about the 2016 set. I know that there is different finish to the silver cards for the 2012 series. You wouldn't happen to have any pics? You can PM to me.

Back