2016 TOYOTA AFL GRAND FINAL. WHERE ARE YOU SITTING?

Remove this Banner Ad

292949_b930adbc611fbb5cddb63053cdd97df8.JPG Not sure if a thread has been created for this. Could the bloke that normally does it .. get onto it?? GO THE DOGS.

I'm sitting SM18-AA, Row HH. Does anyone know what the S before the M is and also what the AA is??

EDIT: ive added in Bont2Boyd pic as he updates.

Last edited:
M23 Southern stand. I also went in the ballot as a Category 3, but I'm not usually lucky so probably won't get a ticket. Only about a one in three chance.

Last edited:

97ff58d3641d51ea422ddb43faa7fc28.jpg

Have this in my Ticketek account. Where the hell are these seats????

97ff58d3641d51ea422ddb43faa7fc28.jpg

Have this in my Ticketek account. Where the hell are these seats????

Same as me, except my numbers are in the 4000s.

These aren't your actual seats, they are your position in the draw.

Ah, cool, cheers B2B. So you'd be looking at the 8000+'s to be starting the standing allocations?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To those who already know what category they are - how? We're social club members registered in the ballot. Should the credit card have been charged?

Edit: oops, I assume/hope you guys are talking about your category in the ballot rather than category of seats.

To those who already know what category they are - how? We're social club members registered in the ballot. Should the credit card have been charged?
If you took the $100 upgrade earlier this year, you are priority 1. If you are just social club, you are priority 2. Cards won't be charged till tomorrow.

I take it this is the position in the draw before the random allocation (i.e. if you have seat 75 you don't get the 75th best available seat)?

If you took the $100 upgrade earlier this year, you are priority 1. If you are just social club, you are priority 2. Cards won't be charged till tomorrow.

Mine has already been charged. Either that or my missus has gone a bit nuts.

Edit -- my bad, hasn't been charged yet. Hotel room has though

I take it this is the position in the draw before the random allocation (i.e. if you have seat 75 you don't get the 75th best available seat)?
I don't have any official info, but that would appear to be the most logical conclusion.

I'm a cat 3 registration. The email says the allocations take place on the 24th/25th and accounts will be debited automatically. Haven't heard anything yet :( Think I'll be on the couch

I'm a cat 3 registration. The email says the allocations take place on the 24th/25th and accounts will be debited automatically. Haven't heard anything yet :( Think I'll be on the couch

The initial email was wrong. Ballot for us will be tomorrow, start checking then. When our ballot is drawn this board will be full of posts telling you that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back