2016 TOYOTA AFL GRAND FINAL. WHERE ARE YOU SITTING?

Remove this Banner Ad

Standing room M4 - Hopefully that's behind the Bulldogs cheersquad!

So pumped, we're in a GRAND FINAL!!!!!

Has anyone been charged and have tickets in their account, but haven't yet received a confirmation email from Ticketek?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have not received the email from ticketek yet, I can see my seats in my ticketek account are Q28.

What is in this ticketek email that I need to take to ticketek box office to collect the tickets? Or no I just take the credit card the booking was made on to ticketek? I want to go collect the tickets tomorrow.

I have not received the email from ticketek yet, I can see my seats in my ticketek account are Q28.

What is in this ticketek email that I need to take to ticketek box office to collect the tickets? Or no I just take the credit card the booking was made on to ticketek? I want to go collect the tickets tomorrow.

That whoever CC it was has to go to your nearest ticketek with ID and pick up the tickets

Don't need email.
Just photo ID and credit card they were booked with

Thanks Guys, will collect Thursday as I pass through city on way to open training.

Is anyone else in Q28? Looks like it is part of the AFL Members, wonder if that means I'll get access to AFL Members bars and facilities.

I got M31, Row C. Looks like near the behind post and the Sydney cheer squad
Give them hell!!!

With regard to seat location i think it has something to do with t h e amount of tickets you purchased. We got 7 but they are in Category 5 top of the Southern Stand. Whilst we would have preferred better seats i am not complaining as there are a lot of doggie diehards like myself that didn't get a ticket.

Give them hell!!!

With regard to seat location i think it has something to do with t h e amount of tickets you purchased. We got 7 but they are in Category 5 top of the Southern Stand. Whilst we would have preferred better seats i am not complaining as there are a lot of doggie diehards like myself that didn't get a ticket.
I got 6 tickets in Category 3. Not sure about your theory.

Level 1, M2, two seats in Row E!

So right in amongst the chaos, next to the Bulldogs cheer squad, and a high probability of getting my mug on TV again

By the way, I've seen a few asking for confirmation that the Dogs CS is in the Punt Road end (M3); on the League website in the match banner, it's under "Ticket Info":

35354a0eb1770641033e09fe725db0b2.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back