List Mgmt. 2016 Trade and Free Agency Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a fraud, KD hasn't spoken to you for 5 years, so stop with the crap. You and Mowman are a good pair.
Yes Brian, seeking a bit of attention are we, yes plugger66 is a fraud, because you're the only one that really has any info Lol

Correct. Points next year are more important to GWS. If I was GWS I'd be exploring options around swapping first rounders with us next year. They would back themselves to finish top 2? We are unlikely to finish higher than 7th based on the teams above us. Gives them more points and some flexibility around where they take academy players next year.
That's a big unknown for me. Now that they can only take as many picks as they need for list spots there's no point in them having stacks of lower picks. If they don't have many to cut next year they potentially may not need to go beyond the 1st round if they make other trades.

It might not be fair, but GWS's situation sure does make trade discussion interesting!

Steele's a gun who we liked in his draft year, McGrath is a midget who we don't need and plugger66 **** off!
You people should be discussing what key defender we are trading for as a replacement for Fisher.
Gresh is a midget and he's going alright. McGrath would be very handy on a wing IMO.

Are we targeting a particular key defender or are their a few?

Jaeger to Bulldogs gathering momentum in some circles. Seems preposterous, but Stringer for Jaeger seems to be getting thrown around a lot. Please let this be true. Dogs can now be $2m a year out of pocket for blokes that don't play and they will have lost Stringer, their only decent forward.

Would say this is absolute garbage, but Stringer is renowned as an all time flog. Not sure Bevo has a great deal of tolerance for his types. Interesting that he has been left out of the side again this week. Also, not sure Jaeger would go to a team that is not going to challenge, so Dogs makes some sense from that perspective.

Can't say sorry, but he is a priority this trade period. If we don't get him Fish will be offered a one year deal, which he is unlikely to accept.

Fish would be unlikely to accept a one year deal? He surely can't expect more than that? At this stage I would think he'd be rapt to be offered one!

Fish would be unlikely to accept a one year deal? He surely can't expect more than that? At this stage I would think he'd be rapt to be offered one!

Of course he would. I doubt he will play next year even if we don't get any other KPP. He is injury prone and it makes sense to gradually lose the older guys. I'm sure he knows this so a one year deal would put a huge smile to his face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
He might be saying that Fisher wants to retire?

Possibly...but if he really wanted to retire why wouldn't he have announced it by now? I very much doubt the club would try and persuade him to stay if he didn't want to play on.

Of course he would. I doubt he will play next year even if we don't get any other KPP. He is injury prone and it makes sense to gradually lose the older guys. I'm sure he knows this so a one year deal would put a huge smile to his face.
Maybe the deal is 1 year on the rookie list and that's what he's not keen on.

It's actually easier to chill out and not let faceless comments distract you from shooting from the hip and carrying on being a happy footy nerd.

I still want another key defender, and I think Roo should retire next year, hahaha come at me and call me a spud, 50/50 chance tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back