List Mgmt. 2016 Trade and Free Agency Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't mind rocky, but would need to play a lot more forward at the saints. Would be a difficult match up. Can't believe he had 37 possies or something today , don't really notice him too much. I think I would rather raid Gws stock of players to get a mid and defender

Do you think the definite delistings would have already been told?? Perhaps a couple are dependent upon trades, I wonder if they are up front with them?

Do you think the definite delistings would have already been told?? Perhaps a couple are dependent upon trades, I wonder if they are up front with them?

Surely up front. I would've thought we have the right people involved that wouldn't beat around the bush.

looking forward to trade week. Brett Anderson getting a work out tonight!! Reckons longer worth late second! Pass on dealing him for that!

worth more than that - just cause he ain't playing does not mean he is not a good player

(Log in to remove this ad.)

worth more than that - just cause he ain't playing does not mean he is not a good player

Agree with that! Just funny reading people's opinion and it's like they're right and nothing else matters! I wouldn't move him for unders at all!

I don't mind rocky, but would need to play a lot more forward at the saints. Would be a difficult match up. Can't believe he had 37 possies or something today , don't really notice him too much. I think I would rather raid Gws stock of players to get a mid and defender
Was really interested to see how he plays today considering the talk of him coming to us .37,all collected mostly in back ha;f from his heat map.
Whenever I see him in the media seems like a royal flog .hear things that suggest only interested in himself .
For 800k I would want some one to hurt the opposition physically and on the score board .
Happy to hear anyone's thoughts on him being a good fit and not adick head.

I thought Rockliff's game was admirable. He works so bloody hard to get to contest to contest & also be links in the chain. He isn't damaging as such, but he trying to lead by example & IMHO does a very good job at it even though I don't think he's captaincy material. He kinda overdoes it because he's in such a poor team. If he'd had his 37 touches & 2 goals today & they'd won, I'd say it would have been a very damaging game.

If he came to a team like ours, he would be the perfect extractor-type we need. He would allow Steven to get off the hook, he'd allow Ross more freedom to spread & his body work around the contest would help out youngsters like Acres, Gresham & Dunstan as they continue to grow & develop through the middle.

I'd love Rocky at the Saints

I thought Rockliff's game was admirable. He works so bloody hard to get to contest to contest & also be links in the chain. He isn't damaging as such, but he trying to lead by example & IMHO does a very good job at it even though I don't think he's captaincy material. He kinda overdoes it because he's in such a poor team. If he'd had his 37 touches & 2 goals today & they'd won, I'd say it would have been a very damaging game.

If he came to a team like ours, he would be the perfect extractor-type we need. He would allow Steven to get off the hook, he'd allow Ross more freedom to spread & his body work around the contest would help out youngsters like Acres, Gresham & Dunstan as they continue to grow & develop through the middle.

I'd love Rocky at the Saints

Definitely agree. Would cost lesser to omeara you'd think as well and you know he's getting on the park!

Hard to reconcile MG's view on Longer (which I expect is the broadly the same as the club's) and this talk of him now on the trade table.
Would want to be a bloody good trade.
I also share the same view as Moorabbin Ghost and so do our list managers. The view is that Longer can be one of the best ruckman in the league. Better then Hickey. People were willing to trade Hickey 12 months ago so i found it very lol worthy if this board can't seem to accept that the perception of longer has come internally from the club and they may know more then the average poster

mayne off to lolnorf for 5 years i wouldve drunk bleach if he came to us

Who is doing list management at norf? Whoever it is must be on the payroll of every other club.
They let boomer and Petrie go but retain Waite and now if they get mayne that's an overall loss by a fair margin IMO

I also share the same view as Moorabbin Ghost and so do our list managers. The view is that Longer can be one of the best ruckman in the league. Better then Hickey. People were willing to trade Hickey 12 months ago so i found it very lol worthy if this board can't seem to accept that the perception of longer has come internally from the club and they may know more then the average poster
Longer (IMO) is absolutely tradeable but I doubt it happens. Dons need a big man and I know they would do a swap if Laverde wants out, but I don't think we would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back