List Mgmt. 2016 Trade and Free Agency Targets Inner Sanctum Thread. Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I would rather have Mitchell than Rockliff if we get a choice. They seem to be similar sort of players but Mitchell is younger, out of contract and will come for cheaper both $$$ wise as well draft picks wise. Also, Mitchell comes from a successful culture up at the Swans while Rockliff seems to have created his fair share of issues at the Lions and now wants to leave the sinking ship he was at helm at.

I understand its probably a long shot we get either but if there was a choice, I can easily see why Mitchell > Rockliff.

EDIT: Also go Giants this weekend! And not even because their players may leave. Hope they destroy the Doggies and leave Bevo crying all the way through pre-season. Stupid club with their stupid dramas. Hope they lose so badly, they never have confidence to walk onto a footy field again and their supporters' tears create a massive ocean that solve the world's water issues.

FML.

Screw you stupid plastic franchise. Can't do anything correctly

Well GWS may have the talent but there's some serious pea hearts when the pressures on.
Outlandish comment. They gave there all tonight. Absolutely amazing game of footy.
On another note I remember all the Bont talk years back and been truly excited to get him. Don't bite my head off because I'm also stocked to have Jacky Billings at the Saints... but please Jack realise that potential for us!!

P.S operation get Lobb, Kelly or pretty much anyone from GWS

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Outlandish comment. They gave there all tonight. Absolutely amazing game of footy.
On another note I remember all the Bont talk years back and been truly excited to get him. Don't bite my head off because I'm also stocked to have Jacky Billings at the Saints... but please Jack realise that potential for us!!

P.S operation get Lobb, Kelly or pretty much anyone from GWS

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nup sorry there were some outstanding efforts but when push came to shove some GWS players were standing on the outside waiting for the receive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nup sorry there were some outstanding efforts but when push came to shove some GWS players were standing on the outside waiting for the receive.
Ward makes a big difference though!!

Commitment and ferocity at the contest will win most games of footy. Dogs just too hard around the loose ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back