List Mgmt. 2016 Trade and Free Agency Targets Inner Sanctum Thread. Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on LJ Connors was a spud who probably didn't play a single senior game. It's comparing a guy who didn't get a foot in the door to a guy who has brilliant games that attract brownlow votes in one of the comps best and deepest midfields. It's like comparing Robert Menzies political career to a guy who sat on the Moonee valley council but was sacked after 15 days. He's probably a better comparison to someone like Clint Jones, he would give his all but was going to hold back the development of a kid. I think we are at the stage we could genuinely challenge for a finals spot next year and he's a capable player. I won't loe sleep if we don't look at him but to dismiss him without even knowing anything about him is ignorant.

The crap on Lin Jong on here was similar, he is possibly getting rushed back in for a GF with a broken collar bone, most people who were bagging him hadn't seen much of him play.

Gringo you always miss the point. The point is a highlights video is highlights so unless you show low lights there is no point in getting excited about highlights. Look at the highlights for Spencer White. The new Buddy if I recall rightly. The one thing I do know about you Gringo is your loyal. You rapped up Lee and even if he hasn't shown much you will go in the bat for him. You wanted Stevens so you are now going into bat for him. But again my point on this is highlights videos are rubbish. At least they are looking at rushing Lin Jong back. Stevens is on the piss at his local footy club. No idea what the comment about knowing anything about him has to do with my comment. I Know plenty about him. Maybe that was directed at an imaginary person.

Been there done that, thats why i put a worker on . We will average 20 + a day now right through to end of autumn

1 every half an hour on a 10 hour day without a break and travel included?

Wow man. That seems like a lotta lawn.

Nanga nuts, I love ya, but that is a ridiculously biased trade. That's up there with the most biased. Giants would be sore for weeks after this.

EDIT: also, you can't trade pick 10 to 2 clubs. They'll twig.

I reckon that's super fair. Mc Carthy was going well but like Mitch Clarke he has a lot to deal with just to get back into the AFL system. No other team would be coming with a heap of picks, GWS would be happy to get something back for him IMO. Steele isn't going to be getting games any easier next year with more development in guys like Ahern and Pickett etc and a new bunch of academy kids like Setterfield. They are like a drunk guy with a huge pokies win, they don't have a petty attachment to players not in their plans.
GWS turn a pick in the 20s to a top 10 pick and get academy bidding points as well. Mc Carthy is worth what ever they can get for him.

1 every half an hour on a 10 hour day without a break and travel included?

Wow man. That seems like a lotta lawn.
Have a full time worker, average house block 650 to 750mtr 18 minutes to whipper snip , mow and tidy with 2 of us.
If you have your run set up right shouldn't travel more than 10 klms a day

Have a full time worker, average house block 650 to 750mtr 18 minutes to whipper snip , mow and tidy with 2 of us.
If you have your run set up right shouldn't travel more than 10 klms a day
Man, that's bloody....

Efficient-5296865.jpg

Haynes to you guys is gathering momentum from a few ITK.

Not sure if trolling. Thought he'd be basically no chance considering he signed a contract (although they don't mean much these days) and it was pretty recently. Would be a dream get for us as it solves our tall back issue (Carlisle and Haynes a great combo). Don't think it happens but I'd be happy to pay up for him, proven commodity.

Any news on Steele? Hoping we're a chance still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gringo you always miss the point. The point is a highlights video is highlights so unless you show low lights there is no point in getting excited about highlights. Look at the highlights for Spencer White. The new Buddy if I recall rightly. The one thing I do know about you Gringo is your loyal. You rapped up Lee and even if he hasn't shown much you will go in the bat for him. You wanted Stevens so you are now going into bat for him. But again my point on this is highlights videos are rubbish. At least they are looking at rushing Lin Jong back. Stevens is on the piss at his local footy club. No idea what the comment about knowing anything about him has to do with my comment. I Know plenty about him. Maybe that was directed at an imaginary person.

I have seen Koby Stevens play and he passes the sight test, I have lots of Dogs mates so have seen more of them and the Dees than most other teams besides the Saints, unless some curmudgeon gets a heap of spare time to make videos of player's shitter moments you can't see low lights. I like Tom as a guy so I'm pretty biased when it comes to him but besides that i think he's got talent. He's still on our list so he's not gone yet...that said I'm getting worried he's not going to make it.

Stevens is injured so can't rush back in, he has played better individual games than Lin Jong this year but Jongs consistency and pressure are excellent. I see Stevens as the Luke Ball type, he's a bull with a fair goal sense and a hard head. The end of Ball's Saints career he was not as good as we'd hoped he'd be but he played some great footy at the Pies and probably gave them a heap of invaluable IP on how to beat us.

I have seen Koby Stevens play and he passes the sight test, I have lots of Dogs mates so have seen more of them and the Dees than most other teams besides the Saints, unless some curmudgeon gets a heap of spare time to make videos of player's shitter moments you can't see low lights. I like Tom as a guy so I'm pretty biased when it comes to him but besides that i think he's got talent. He's still on our list so he's not gone yet...that said I'm getting worried he's not going to make it.

Stevens is injured so can't rush back in, he has played better individual games than Lin Jong this year but Jongs consistency and pressure are excellent. I see Stevens as the Luke Ball type, he's a bull with a fair goal sense and a hard head. The end of Ball's Saints career he was not as good as we'd hoped he'd be but he played some great footy at the Pies and probably gave them a heap of invaluable IP on how to beat us.

At least you aren't getting carried away mentioning ball and Stevens in the same sentence. I see him as a 20 to 28 player on our list and when we are really challenging I see him as a regular sandy player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haynes to you guys is gathering momentum from a few ITK.

Well don't be offended if we don't believe your ITK's until there's a sig on the dotted line.
Too many ITK's with too many rumours....still waiting for any to pan out.
If it happens, I'll willingly apologise :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back