List Mgmt. 2016 Trade and Free Agency Targets Inner Sanctum Thread. Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone considered that this so called "shocking" trade might be shocking because we can't believe anyone would pay so much for a player we don't really value?

Brodie Murdoch or Jason Holmes for Cats 2nd pick?
Eli for Brisbane's 2nd pick?
Etc

Probably not, I suppose but that would shock us.
have heard gerg holmes for laverde is still on the cards watch this space amigo

I don't love the idea of Hartlett but if we could get him cheaply, we should consider it, has a lot of upside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

General comment - there has been just a tad too much hysteria on this thread and we are still approx 11 days away from trade period!!

We need to bat much deeper in our midfield, (our big losses were due to that). Now some of that will come from the improvement of the current list but we still need another 2-3 mids. Steele I am a big fan of.

Convinced something is brewing as others have mentioned already but what it is I have no clue

Its going to be an exciting trade period so strap yourself in boys and girls it is going to be a helluva ride!!

It's pretty simple, we are after a replacement for Chips and a heap of midfielders, nothing else.
And that is 100% accurate, bet everything you own on it.
Chips replacement as in a Haynes/Marchbank 3rd tall style, or a 195cm KPD taking the big guy that chips has taken during the last 5 years?

Or a little from column a and a little from Column b?

Last edited:
Hartlett into our side would be a huge boost, we definitely need some top talent into our list and I think Hartlett would be in our top handful if we could get him in. Our best sort of 25 players are looking good just need some cream.
Maybe pick 10 for harlett and if we can a pick in the 30s or early 40s might work

Why was Hartlett so s**t this year? 17th in BnF is amazing
Had him in a fantasy keeper league so watched every Hartlett match. Got injured in 1/2 of his matches besides that was so scared of contact and didn't have leg speed to keep running, got a lot of touches from playing on from free kicks and was rarely ever seen in the toward half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back