List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/FA Thread 2.0: Ahern (pg168); Hrovat (pg252); Williams (pg270)

Remove this Banner Ad

CwEKoGNUkAAPF6T.jpg:large
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwEKoGNUkAAPF6T.jpg:large

Essentially I move physical commodities from places they are plentiful to where they are most needed – reliably, efficiently and responsibly.

Ok, so you don't work in the NMFC football department.

If you can handle Football, Cricket and Golf analogies all day every day, then I'm sure you'd have a great time.

For instance, my secretary is from Manchester and a huge United fan, when she is on and doing well, I call her United or Cantona - however when she drops the ball a bit she is Salford FC & Jonny
Evans.

How can a soccer player drop a ball?

Your analogies are confused!1!1!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then why didn't it happen?

Multitude of reasons.

- Adelaide wanted to retain him so they didn't even entertain to offers
- We didn't have a 2nd or 3rd round pick we were willing to part with
- He re-signed with Adelaide because we couldn't guarantee him a position on the primary list as a delisted free agent
- Offered the same money with Adelaide to stay after the trade period. Intitally they offered him a crap contract which was less than ours.

No, but a player manager job beckons. We'd hate on him more than Pickering. ;)

I'm sure we face similar amounts of disciplinary action from our employers for questionable acts of morality.

When she gains weight you can call her Bozza

Gains weight and secretary don't belong in the same sentence.

She isn't there for her WPM ability, she is there because my GF likes her and she won't report me under any circumstances for work place bullying or sexual harassment of any kind nor does she batter an eyelid when I call her a semi fraudulent campaigner muscle.

View attachment 306121

Pretty consistent year from him. Has solid skills and is still quite young. If there isn't anything better on offer with our last pick in the rookie draft I wouldn't be against it
How old is he? Wasn't Dumont putting up those numbers in his draft year?

Grigg has had some pretty good games at AFL level, he is worth a rookie spot if he is there IMO. I wouldnt even be against it as a DFA.
There is something to work with there IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back