List Mgmt. 2016 Trade & Free Agency Discussion Thread [v. 1.0]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confident we have money and a couple of players in mind and could be the reason we jave cut these blokes! With the delistings of nahas and ray likely will free up even more space not sure how much bit still id say more then a young rookie

Problem with King is last week it was north have hard decisions to make. This week north have done this all wrong.
Swan retiring at Collingwood is completely different to norths position, swan was not able to play on and had not played all year. None of the north players had put their hand up.
Tough decisions show a sign of a strong club. The players after the season has finished will know it's the right decision for the club not the individual as harsh as this is.
They all earn good money and will not put their hand up to relinquish this, it's just natural to not give it up if you not have too.
L ts see how next year goes without these players and more importantly the players who move into their positions.
Also lets see what comes about with the salary cap room. Maybe their is method in their reasons. Let's trust the club more than the emotion.
Ps: the guys have been legends of north and this will never be lost in all this

The 4 vets that we've *d off have been some of the most durable players of the past decade. And what, we're going to replace them with the borderline crippled pair of O'Meara and Dave Swallow? Spare me. I'd rather we went back to JWS and David trotter.

The 4 vets that we've ****d off have been some of the most durable players of the past decade. And what, we're going to replace them with the borderline crippled pair of O'Meara and Dave Swallow? Spare me. I'd rather we went back to JWS and David trotter.

One of the things that irritated me.
Boomer plays half forward. Who else plays half forward? Garner (always injured), turner (multiple hamstring injuries this year), Higgins (renowned for being injury prone, Anderson (injury prone) and Wags who is only a new kid on the block.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i dont agree with all 4 - but only time will tell if this was the right call.

We have enough talent on the list however if form means anything - boomer and dal should have been retained

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back