List Mgmt. 2016 Trade & Free Agency Discussion Thread [v. 1.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popeye10

Team Captain
Aug 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Whilst I know it really wasn't a question, this post surely removes all doubt as to the nature of this account.

No one is that stupid.
Well work it out if they got drafted in 2014 that counts for one year doesn't it? 2015 is another year and 2016 is another year, that's 3 years how can I explain it any easier

Well work it out if they got drafted in 2014 that counts for one year doesn't it? 2015 is another year and 2016 is another year, that's 3 years how can I explain it any easier
I have no one on ignore, you may well be the first.

jess_1804

Club Legend
Aug 21, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I leave for a few days and this is the first post I read upon returning...

gavAKSk.gif

Popeye10

Team Captain
Aug 28, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Without getting petty and cynical, my calculations read:
November 2014 to November 2015 - 1 year
November 2015 - September 2016 - best part of 1 year
Total - 2 years (being generous)
Correct me if I'm wrong Popeye.
No don't want to be rude but your wrong, look listen 2014 is one year then 2015 starts that's 2 years then 2016 starts that's finished so it's 3 years.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
No don't want to be rude but your wrong, look listen 2014 is one year then 2015 starts that's 2 years then 2016 starts that's finished so it's 3 years.

Get recruited in 2014 after the season is finished - ie no more games that year.

SnowyontheTram

Senior List
Sep 13, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'll agree that you are having a lend and you couldn't possibly be adding up the number of calendar years.
How old would you be if born in November 2014?

Trades anyone?

buttsauce

Club Legend
Feb 18, 2011
Inverloch
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Celtics, Vikings
And that is exactly my point. 37 seconds remaining ball heading for the boundary with him and Whitecross right on his tail and he picks it up and has a ping at goal which would have taken an outstanding kick to go through. It didnt enter his mind at all that he might want to let it go. I get that its super high pressure and all he wanted to do was win the game but it was a poor decision that should have cost them the game with Smith having that shot after the siren.

I think theres some pretty good reasons why the Cats would be open to trading him especially when they are wanting to get more speed in their side which he provides

Yeah let's deliberately take the ball out of bounds. Have you seen the way the umpires were paying them this year?

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne

jclei

Club Legend
Dec 22, 2010
Forward 50
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah let's deliberately take the ball out of bounds. Have you seen the way the umpires were paying them this year?
I'm over this mate. Feel free to watch the replay. He had plenty of options to close out some time off the final 30 seconds but choose to be a hero with a stupid shot at goal.

If he slowed down while picking up the ball he would have been tackled out of bounds immediately - you don't get pinged for that.

If he 'fumbled' it out of bounds like every player does pretty well most games he wouldn't have been pinged.

He has upside as a player but his bad is extremely bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back