Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2015
Pile of Melted servers
AFL Club
Richmond
Luke Parker doesn't want to leave the swans
Sydney Swans midfielder Luke Parker says he doesn't want to play anywhere else and he would love to sign a new long-term deal with the Swans.

Parker is out of contract at the end of the 2016 season and has already fielded offers from rival clubs in the 2015 trade period.

However, Parker's ambition is to remain at the Swans and is confident a deal will be done sooner rather than later.

“I do love Sydney and, at the moment, my management is just sorting through it so hopefully he can come up with something soon”

“You never know what can happen if you lock in a one-year contract and next year you break your leg and you won’t be able to play again.

“For me, I’d love to lock in a long-term deal and continue my time up in Sydney.”
http://www.fansunite.com.au/2016/01/08/26270/parker-keen-to-stay-at-the-swans

I hope Wines is at Richmond. A part of me also likes loyalty. But no way to judge from what players say. Most of these guys offered big money for a change are early twenties and will be convinced by managers and the like where to go.

Zac Clarke and Daniel Rich as FA's please.
no thanks to zac clarke. dan rich would be ok i guess but wont make a huge difference i feel. but hes got a nice kick.. so yea..

bellcambers as a ruck after his suspension is over? would switch well with vickery. decent age bracket. can move on hampson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also I believe

Cale Hooker is RFA this year. That would be a good get and very possible with the current circumstances

Josh Kenedy (Sydney) Throw the sink at Wines but Josh would also be a very big signing for the club

I mentioned in the ASADA thread that I suspect Hooker's FA status may be affected by his ban. Isn't FA eligibility based on years served? He won't have done 8 until the end of 2017 now.

I mentioned in the ASADA thread that I suspect Hooker's FA status may be affected by his ban. Isn't FA eligibility based on years served? He won't have done 8 until the end of 2017 now.
I guess that depends on if he gets paid or not.
IMO if Essendon still pay out his contract than according to his BAS statement he would have been employed by the Essendon football club for that season.
Whether he plays games or not should not be the issue.

I guess that depends on if he gets paid or not.
IMO if Essendon still pay out his contract than according to his BAS statement he would have been employed by the Essendon football club for that season.
Whether he plays games or not should not be the issue.

Dunno, you could read it either way. Will be interesting to see how that pans out, because I'd love to get him on board.

I think that we should sign Jacob Ballard just so the bummers don't. He is just what we need, and it would kill me to see him become better than Townsend or Moore.

Given what's just happened at Essendon, i'd be calling Mr Hurley at some stage this year. With Chappy on his last legs, would slot in nicely.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

Given what's just happened at Essendon, i'd be calling Mr Hurley at some stage this year. With Chappy on his last legs, would slot in nicely.

Richmond are trying to build strong ties with the Indian community. Recruiting Hurley would be a disaster.

Plus, he's a drug cheat

Richmond are trying to build strong ties with the Indian community. Recruiting Hurley would be a disaster.

Plus, he's a drug cheat

So was Cousins but we loved him. The guy is an AA CHB. Chappy has 1-2 years left. It makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back