List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cooked and needs to retire.

3cb68e606849c196aa7f6f075e9f3beaec51ff2a62eae36677196313e0afe90a.jpg

Found out today that Hanley is having a tour through Metricon (and the new facilities) on Tuesday.

Was also told there is another high profile player meeting with the club at Metricon on Tuesday. Wouldn't mention his name though. Feel free to stake it out in the back car park if you want an exclusive!?

New facilities should up and running early-mid December all being well. They are a couple of months behind schedule.

Found out today that Hanley is having a tour through Metricon (and the new facilities) on Tuesday.

Was also told there is another high profile player meeting with the club at Metricon on Tuesday. Wouldn't mention his name though. Feel free to stake it out in the back car park if you want an exclusive!?

New facilities should up and running early-mid December all being well. They are a couple of months behind schedule.

A couple of things. First of all, this is coming from a legit source, yeah, and not second/third hand from your brothers-dogs-mothers-dentist? Because I dont think I could handle another trade period of things being talked up only to end up with Jarrad Grant. :'(:(

Second, if true about Hanley and 'player X', it sounds like we are using our new world-class facilities as a bargaining chip already, which will only increase players willingness to at least come up and look around (moving up from the world of the likes of Seedsman and Howe flat out refusing).It will be interesting to see how much this affects our ability to attract players. Got no idea who it could be though. Surely not Mitchell/Jong as they would still have club stuff going on.

And finally, will like the gym and stuff possibly be ready to go by the start of pre-season? and the rest of the place will be opened by December? Or will we be using the sheds to start the pre-season? Can't wait to see the insides of the place!

A couple of things. First of all, this is coming from a legit source, yeah, and not second/third hand from your brothers-dogs-mothers-dentist? Because I dont think I could handle another trade period of things being talked up only to end up with Jarrad Grant. :'(:(

Second, if true about Hanley and 'player X', it sounds like we are using our new world-class facilities as a bargaining chip already, which will only increase players willingness to at least come up and look around (moving up from the world of the likes of Seedsman and Howe flat out refusing).It will be interesting to see how much this affects our ability to attract players. Got no idea who it could be though. Surely not Mitchell/Jong as they would still have club stuff going on.

And finally, will like the gym and stuff possibly be ready to go by the start of pre-season? and the rest of the place will be opened by December? Or will we be using the sheds to start the pre-season? Can't wait to see the insides of the place!

1st hand legit info I was told today.
As far as the facilities he just said the club will be moving in early-mid December after originally being scheduled for October.

Only other high profile players linked to club is Barlow, Hartlett and fyfe. Bar Barlow and Mitchell (don't class Jong as high profile) can't see it being anyone else unless the suns have some sneaky proposals to other star players kept quiet

Only other high profile players linked to club is Barlow, Hartlett and fyfe. Bar Barlow and Mitchell (don't class Jong as high profile) can't see it being anyone else unless the suns have some sneaky proposals to other star players kept quiet
Rockcliff ? Both coming down from Brisbane....?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see the wheels in motion , can't see the other player being Rockcliff , Lions would hate us forever if we took both there captain and main ball winner , i dare say we may have a high profile player from Hawks or Tigers coming on Tuesday.

It's an even but rich draft. There's little doubt that clubs will be in the ears of some of their stars testing the water on a move. Players that we haven't heard about. It won't be Fyfe, saw him talk pre game and he's going nowhere.

It's an even but rich draft. There's little doubt that clubs will be in the ears of some of their stars testing the water on a move. Players that we haven't heard about. It won't be Fyfe, saw him talk pre game and he's going nowhere.
I've heard plenty of comments that the draft is even but deep. Gives our second rounders more currency knowing you could get a player just as good at #27 as you could at say #12.

I've heard plenty of comments that the draft is even but deep. Gives our second rounders more currency knowing you could get a player just as good at #27 as you could at say #12.

Id say 20ish thru 40ish ..they are players that have gone up and down in rating ... not too dissimilar to how Bowes was up and has slid a bit

Couple months behind? Prob blame the strikes by workers earlier in the build

Pretty much that he needs a new manager & regrets touring Collingwood's centre of failure mid season. Weighing up his options now.

I've heard that he regrets touring the pies centre of failer...

I really hope Suns land him. Regardless of his form for the dogs in recent weeks it's hard to see him being able to cement a spot in there senior team - especially when the injured players come back.

Would like Hanley, but am very wary of Rockliff. Something is not right when the captain of a club is linked to a lot of the problems.

Sounds like he thinks he is bigger then the club...
Alas the Robbie Farrah / tigers saga... That didn't have a happy ending for me - he went to my beloved Souths :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back