List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think we're going to use this years first in the draft or try and get someone else with it?

Jungle drums are beating for Mitchell. Reckon we might trade pick 6 for two later first rounders and on trade one of them and player for him and hopefully Nankervis.

I am pretty confident that we won't to worry about paying overs for any players who play in the flag winning team. Like at the end of the day it's laughable to suggest a team would let go a player who was part of their flag team 3 weeks after it won it. Having said that I am also super confident that the GWS will win the flag so that will have the Swans looking for reasons they didn't and this might cough up Mitchell. So in the end we pick up a dreg who his previous employer thought wasn't good enough in the big one as a gun for us. That's how ******* far we are from a flag. My 3 cents worth is if we pay big for a mid and we target a swan Zak Jones is the one I would be snapping up. ******* jet
Has a s**t tatt sleeve.

At the end of the day. Let's take stock here. So we want to go to the draft and we want Prestia and Mitchell and at this point we are throwing up names like Vickery Conca Lemmon Bellis and Titch in deals. Unless the clubs we are dealing with have FD heads on a par with our geniuses then we are trying to by ferraris by trading in a couple of P76s FFS. Unless Balme stamps some smarts into our FD and assuming he still has what it takes at 64 and the FD management game has whizzed past him, we will get bent over and pay overs because right now the board is desperate to show it is moving and shaking. We will get Prestia and some no name delisted by the dawks or crows and go to the draft with 3 2nd round picks

At the end of the day. Let's take stock here. So we want to go to the draft and we want Prestia and Mitchell and at this point we are throwing up names like Vickery Conca Lemmon Bellis and Titch in deals. Unless the clubs we are dealing with have FD heads on a par with our geniuses then we are trying to by ferraris by trading in a couple of P76s FFS. Unless Balme stamps some smarts into our FD and assuming he still has what it takes at 64 and the FD management game has whizzed past him, we will get bent over and pay overs because right now the board is desperate to show it is moving and shaking. We will get Prestia and some no name delisted by the dawks or crows and go to the draft with 3 2nd round picks
a dawks or crows delist is a upgrade on a port or blooze delist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was there tonight such a s**t atmosphere , game was one sided but **** me even when they ran out it just lacked something . 71 k to a pre lim is a ******* joke . Actually AFL are a joke why didn't get cats get home ground ? There love child getting one tmrw .
Wait till next weeks GF.
Syd vs Syd.
Would rival any LolNorf game.

i believe it is a massive advantage as the step up between the tac and vfl is what is catching most kids out who arent yet ready for afl. The swans do it perfectly they come in and play a bit role at naefl level then a major role at naefl before they become bit players at afl level and then bonafide guns at afl. It wouldnt be the stupidest thing for a AFL club to send draftees to O&m , GFL league for games before playing them at vfl level.
Not having a VFL reserves team hurts in that sense. Clubs should be able to loan out players. It's hard to develop a competitive VFL side if you have to play three young rucks and three skinny KPPs every week.

Sorry I forgot that we will have Caracella so back it in we will get 2 delisted cats
We have Balme, so we're bringing Macaffer out of retirement.

And Sydney really want to lose Mitchell and I'm sure Mitchell is dying to play for Richmond :rolleyes:

Don't quote me again campaigner.
Mitchell is expendable, Heeney is not. I don't think we'll get Mitchell either. So i'm not sure of your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back