List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah the jabbing is just pain relief, not to actually fix it. There was a sports doc the other say, our game is about jumping twisting etc and having a patella injury isn't great for doing that. And i think the fixing of such injury has perplexed the medico's for eons, as this is the reason why they just put a 'itis' suffix on it!! What works for some, it doesn't for others. I think this may have some reason for the shaving of the patella surfaces too.

Shaving makes sense in the way it would free it up, i have to wear patella braces to stop them from moving into a bad position.

Considering his potential this would have to be crippling and surely reduce hus trade value.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

How would you then get Vlaustin in the middle? You would have Cotchin, Martin, Prestia, O'Meara all ahead of him straight away plus players like Miles would still get in first as Vlaustin is more versatile and can play elsewhere..
Just writing that midfield though makes you feel pretty awesome. Would be set for years
Quite easy need at least 8-10 to rotate Vlastin is a big midfielder we have been screaming out for since Tycky and Jackson retired

Anybody who thinks the club is going to fall over at the Prestia deal has no idea.

The club will properly compensate GCS for there loss and each party will be happy, since BH et al took over our trading with other clubs has been nothing short of professional, compensating every club that we have dealt with properly.

Apparently the suns appreciated dions honesty in regards to him telling them where he wanted to go and will be happy to falicitate a trade with us.
BUT They are fuming over Jagers dishonesty as they believe he had already chosen his preferred team a few weeks ago. They won't make it easy for him to get where he wants to go

No need for him. We need players who can consistently get it to players like Motlop, of which we have plenty of this ty

Agree, but he is an upgrade on Edwards at this stage.

Would you trade Deledio, Grigg & pick 5/6 for O'Meara, Prestia, pick 8/9/10?

I wouldn't because I don't believe in trading club legends but GC won't get much better in terms of players from anyone. Clubs won't want to give up their guns for a gun who may never play like a gun again. And Prestia will never be considered top tier so what can they expect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anybody who thinks the club is going to fall over at the Prestia deal has no idea.

The club will properly compensate GCS for there loss and each party will be happy, since BH et al took over our trading with other clubs has been nothing short of professional, compensating every club that we have dealt with properly.

Not sure if serious!!!

Since BH took over we have over compensated clubs, totally been bent over and supplied the lube as well!!

It is embarrassing to you not refer to the loss at RFC of the deal equation but rather the other club!!

In fact without doubt this is the weakest pat of our club!!

FJ is a god compared to BH!!!

Why aren't we talking about Tom Mitchell to the Tigers?

He could very well be the doozy...just saying

We'd have to trade the farm. With Prestia incoming already for a first round pick this year or next. We would need to give Sydney a first rounder + a player you would imagine.
This would be a less risky trade for us than going for JOM but I think with JOM the reward far outweighs the reward we would get with Mitchell if both players were able to hit their peak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back