List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bagged the ahit out of richo, but I have to give credit where credit is due.

He has improved our list considerably by trading that useless flog tigs2010 to the crows

Personally I thought he'd fit in better at norf, but apparently they have enough 45 year olds who are fat campaigners who live at the flemington tab

I've bagged the ahit out of richo, but I have to give credit where credit is due.

He has improved our list considerably by trading that useless flog tigs2010 to the crows

Personally I thought he'd fit in better at norf, but apparently they have enough 45 year olds who are fat campaigners who live at the flemington tab
Change your team to Norf so we can go head to head week 1.

You're a closet fan anyway.

Plus "we" will bury you and you can say goodbye to your beloved Boomer.

Change your team to Norf so we can go head to head week 1.

You're a closet fan anyway.

Plus "we" will bury you and you can say goodbye to your beloved Boomer.

I'd rather have sex with rebel Wilson than support that mob

Fwiw I hope gws win it. I was a member when I lived up in the hills, so I hope they do well

You know what? Just rebuild. There are too many holes in the list to cover while our top end talent are in their prime. Doesn't mean we should get rid of every top end talent, but I think a rebuild is required.

Yep, rebuild is needed and imo we should not be parting with this years first round pick or 2017's.

I'd be happy to see Prestia in the Y&B but not for a top 6 pick. We need to look at some top end KPF/KPB talent starting this year. These are the players you build your list around but you have to utilise early picks when you have them.

I am convinced that you can build a solid midfield with smart second/third/fourth round selections. You've only got to look at Sydney for proof - Hannebery, Parker,Kennedy etc. WestCoast much the same.

I was told yesterday by my grandma of all people that there is talk down in geelong that motlop wants to come play with Shane Edwards.

not sure why this would be true given we tried to get him before he re signed but thought I'd post it anyway.

Yep, rebuild is needed and imo we should not be parting with this years first round pick or 2017's.

I'd be happy to see Prestia in the Y&B but not for a top 6 pick. We need to look at some top end KPF/KPB talent starting this year. These are the players you build your list around but you have to utilise early picks when you have them.

I am convinced that you can build a solid midfield with smart second/third/fourth round selections. You've only got to look at Sydney for proof - Hannebery, Parker,Kennedy etc. WestCoast much the same.

I agree but we have invested in tall players in the top end of the draft but they have all been busts. Vickery (8), Griffiths (19), Elton (26) and McBean (33) were all top picks. Having said that our recently drafted smaller players haven't set the world on fire either... Conca (6), Bellis (15), Vlaustin (9) (I know people like Vlaustin but 15 touched in the back pocket every week doesn't cut it for a top 10 pick), Lennon (12).

Everything has to go right at a football club for success to happen and nothing seems to be going right. Draft has been rubbish. Can't recruit top talent from other clubs. game plan is rubbish. Playing players out of position doesn't help.

If hardwick thinks finals next year is just going to happen he's deluded. Lots of changes need to happen on and off the field.

I was told yesterday by my grandma of all people that there is talk down in geelong that motlop wants to come play with Shane Edwards.

not sure why this would be true given we tried to get him before he re signed but thought I'd post it anyway.

We went hard at him last year and couldn't get it done. he's had a better year this year (arguably) so would probably send out a few feelers and is in the right age bracket. Argument is with the emergence of Rioli do we need him? No room for him, Rioli and Edwards in same team. Could create competition for spots though. we haven't had that for a while.

no thanks

195826_e7c203cc65d1ce15a0bab3b62c31e1e4.jpg

since Relton , we've become the destination club for fat campaigners.
conca, yarran

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree but we have invested in tall players in the top end of the draft but they have all been busts. Vickery (8), Griffiths (19), Elton (26) and McBean (33) were all top picks. Having said that our recently drafted smaller players haven't set the world on fire either... Conca (6), Bellis (15), Vlaustin (9) (I know people like Vlaustin but 15 touched in the back pocket every week doesn't cut it for a top 10 pick), Lennon (12).

Everything has to go right at a football club for success to happen and nothing seems to be going right. Draft has been rubbish. Can't recruit top talent from other clubs. game plan is rubbish. Playing players out of position doesn't help.

If hardwick thinks finals next year is just going to happen he's deluded. Lots of changes need to happen on and off the field.

I just reckon when you look at the elite kpf talent around today there's not many selected with late picks. JR-13 and Tom Lynch-11 are elite forwards taken outside the top 10 but still first rounders. Of the new crop Moore, Daniher,Patton, McCartin and Hogan are all top 5 or rated top 5 picks. Todd Marshall is in this years draft and is drawing comparisons to Darcy Moore, he could very well be available at our pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back