Status
Not open for further replies.

Ancient Tiger

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 18, 2007
Richmond
AFL Club
Richmond
He told me there's a massive doozy we haven't heard about yet.

All will be revealed at midnight Friday. Stay tuned.
HAHAHAHAHAHA.....

fda9d9897bffa05c427c391a46896cbb.jpg

Tiger71

?????? King of the Micro ??????
Sep 22, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Tiger71, any news incoming?

Yeah, sorry for the delay. Got home and had to eat and play with the kids etc :)

HAHA. You just dont want me to tell everyone you are actually Miss Hardwick.

Ok first up.

Prestia is ours if Dan the man does not blow it. He will sign on a 5 year deal. That is all common knowledge but have no stress the deal will get done, again if Dan does not * it up. GC is a funny one, they dont want picks for this year, they have enough. Brandon Ellis name is seriously linked with them now. My bet we will offer our first next year and Brandon for there second rounder this year returned. IMO they are tossing up between that or Edwards but i would not be surprised if it goes quickly.

It looks like we are seriously looking at Zac Clarke from Fremantle. He just has to decide what he wants to do. He is unrestricted and if we get him he will kill off our compo for Tyrone, is he worth the tyrone compo pick ? As that is what it will cost us.

There is a young boy from Brisbane Shackie <sp>. Really unhappy there. We are working to bring him across but now with Leppa being sacked will that change his mind ?

Port have asked about Edwards and we are talking. Is it for a pick or a player, i am not sure yet. We were close on young last year but he resigned. I know some are mentioning our pick 6 for Hartlett but that wont happen. We are keeping 6 for something else...what that is i am not sure yet.

Will know more once the player reviews are done...clubs tend to leak a lot then.

Alot of people have mentioned Steele...he will be a saint IMO

EDIT- I was not going to add this as my god some take what I post like it literarly has to happen word for word and if it does not I should burn BUT take it for what it is worth as its ONLY TALK at this stage. s**t gets more solid the closer we get to the draft.

Ok, here goes....all the noise is that we are seriously considering trading one of our top 5. To get us quality picks or a seriously good kid from another club to fill a need that is crucial and that is our disposal and inside ball. Prestia helps but we need more help.

Who it is, i am not sure. I do know 100% it is not Jack. All i will say, there is a issue at the club where a select group tend to keep to themselves and treat others poorly, they want to break that group up.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LMAO. Kane Mitchell played his one great game against us and has been axed. :D
get him to be our new strength and conditioning coach , hes pretty massive

maybe he can teach coth how to lift

Yeah, sorry for the delay. Got home and had to eat and play with the kids etc :)

Ok first up.

Prestia is ours if Dan the man does not blow it. He will sign on a 5 year deal. That is all common knowledge but have no stress the deal will get done, again if Dan does not **** it up. GC is a funny one, they dont want picks for this year, they have enough. Brandon Ellis name is seriously linked with them now. My bet we will offer our first next year and Brandon for there second rounder this year returned. IMO they are tossing up between that or Edwards but i would not be surprised if it goes quickly.

It looks like we are seriously looking at Zac Clarke from Fremantle. He just has to decide what he wants to do. He is unrestricted and if we get him he will kill off our compo for Tyrone, is he worth the tyrone compo pick ? As that is what it will cost us.

There is a young boy from Brisbane Shackie <sp>. Really unhappy there. We are working to bring him across but now with Leppa being sacked will that change his mind ?

Port have asked about Edwards and we are talking. Is it for a pick or a player, i am not sure yet. We were close on young last year but he resigned. I know some are mentioning our pick 6 for Hartlett but that wont happen. We are keeping 6 for something else...what that is i am not sure yet.

Will know more once the player reviews are done...clubs tend to leak a lot then.

And boom...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok first up.

Prestia is ours if Dan the man does not blow it. He will sign on a 5 year deal. That is all common knowledge but have no stress the deal will get done, again if Dan does not **** it up. GC is a funny one, they dont want picks for this year, they have enough. Brandon Ellis name is seriously linked with them now. My bet we will offer our first next year and Brandon for there second rounder this year returned. IMO they are tossing up between that or Edwards but i would not be surprised if it goes quickly.

Most of that I'm happy with.
Not happy with the Zac Clarke part.

Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Boston Celtics

Ok first up.

When you mentioned josh schache, that's when I got excited

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli

As in last years no.2 pick?

Only guy even close to having that name

As in last years no.2 pick?

Only guy even close to having that name

Would be absolutely huge if he left. I actually think Brisbane would fold if that were to happen.

austyn08

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2004
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Pick 6 for Hamish Hartlett would just about end me. Averaged 18 disposals a game and 6 contested possessions. He's f***ing rubbish.

Wont say he is rubbish but has had an average career so far considering his skill level. Im not even fussed with wines really just to upset a few. Think he is a average kick.

I thought 10.20am was when all the news 'dropped' from our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back