List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Correct me if I'm wrong:

So if Geelong offered Caddy for lids straight away, before other clubs had any interest, we would have most likely accepted.
They say no.
We trade lids for a first rounder.
We trade in caddy for a second rounder.

If that's true then somebody has f***** up big time.

Salt is real

Seems he and Prestio are best of mates and have been since kids! Tigers have done bloody well and will arguably end up with the best midfield in the AFL

Lets go easy there champ I doubt it even stacks up against ours.

Tiges - Martin, Cotchin, Prestia, Caddy
Cats - Danger, Selwood, Selwood, Menegola (Guthrie)

Pickering in the room with Brendon Gale at Etihad.

Don't tell me. We want more?
6a6e3fdb599bb8130564b440a324c160.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any chance GWS would give us some of their third rounders as well if we paid some of Lids salary? They have 5 picks between 50-60.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance GWS would give us some of their third rounders as well if we paid some of Lids salary? They have 5 picks between 50-60.

I think they need those picks for points for academy players.

Correct me if I'm wrong:

So if Geelong offered Caddy for lids straight away, before other clubs had any interest, we would have most likely accepted.
They say no.
We trade lids for a first rounder.
We trade in caddy for a second rounder.

If that's true then somebody has f***** up big time.

You're not wrong. Just for lolz we made them upgrade our third rounder too.

It's supposedly due to cap space- they counted on losing Motlop and didn't, the signed Touhy so needed to cut cash for the cap.

Great trading so far. :thumbsu: If we get 15 for Lids we lose a very good player but gain for our future. :rainbow: Currently we look like a much more dangerous team for 2017. Plus, 2016 might have forced some serious learning on the coaching group - or what's left of it. I am looking forward to next year right now.

And trade period is not over.

We need to get caddy and get 15 and a player for lids that way we come out of it as a slight win

I'd almost consider that a positive post. You're coming around you big old softie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back