List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the kid that might fall to pick 27
http://www.standard.net.au/story/4054906/cedric-flies-into-afl-draft-calculations/

r0_44_4928_3023_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

Pick 27: It has been a swift rise up the draft board for Cedric Cox this year, having moved from Western Australia to Camperdown last year before playing for the North Ballarat Rebels in 2016. Cox played his best footy as a rebounding half-back, where his pace and skill impressed. He also moved up the ground and onto the wing, and occasionally across half-forward, where he was able to highlight his versatility. He seems likely to be a second-round selection.

Around the mark: Pat Kerr, Sam Powell-Pepper, Jordan Ridley

sounds as though we can thank Prestia for that - 2 for 1
Might be a new trading ploy to get best mates together.Expect to see Grigg at GWS next year.:D

Going by that way of thinking...
d2b366a1804cc00233c87b5b5d33648f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't believe you didn't highlight the other Josh Kennedy form West Coast. Ready made KPP and Coleman medalist. He would be high on my list.
can't see him leaving at all so didn't bother

The guy hasn't even played a game yet and he is already climbing up the charts as one of my favourites.
Speaks incredibly well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree signing Dusty is a must.I know Fyfe is the obvious one but i think he'll have to much of a price on his head to be honest from both him and Freo.The one i'd go after and i've liked him from day one is Rory Thompson.Imagine him and Rance.Cost half what Fyfe would be asking and we could target a fwd and mid in the 1st rnd next year.(karma for being such campaigners in the Prestia trade has no bearing either).
Thompson would be perfect. Him or Trengove. Trengove might be gettable considering Port's salary cap issues.

Can't believe you didn't highlight the other Josh Kennedy form West Coast. Ready made KPP and Coleman medalist. He would be high on my list.
No chance. You'd have to offer a 30-year-old a million a year for at least three years just to get his attention.

The guy hasn't even played a game yet and he is already climbing up the charts as one of my favourites.
Speaks incredibly well.

I liked it when he said he had driven past PRO many times and had always thought it would be special to play for Richmond, next to the G the heart of footy. He seems genuinely excited.

I liked it when he said he had driven past PRO many times and had always thought it would be special to play for Richmond, next to the G the heart of footy. He seems genuinely excited.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he finishes his career here.

Well, the other Josh Kennedy is only 10 months younger and has a body that is far more beaten up, yet you highlighted him.
By the way, he is not 30 till August next year.
I didn't highlight anyone!

But yes, he will be 30 by the time he is a free agent.

Wasn't having a go mate, enjoy your posts and he is a gun.

Re Caddy. My impression is he appears to salivate at the thought of playing the role of inside grunt. Has a confidence/attitude that he can make a difference. I like the energy he seems to have. Genuinely looks like he'd get stuck in tomorrow if he could. Breath of fresh air considering the attitude of our 2nd tier this year.

Re Caddy. My impression is he appears to salivate at the thought of playing the role of inside grunt. Has a confidence/attitude that he can make a difference. I like the energy he seems to have. Genuinely looks like he'd get stuck in tomorrow if he could. Breath of fresh air considering the attitude of our 2nd tier this year.
Good point - agreed

Sign Dusty, reckon we'll give him a 5 year $4mil deal. Target Trengove from Port and Patton from Giants. Forget FYFE, too expensive to get out of Freo and we've seen what big money offers to free agents can do to clubs.

2018 have Rance FB Trengove CHB Riewoldt CHF Patton FF Nankervis rucking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back