List Mgmt. 2016 Trade/Free Agency Part 5 - THE MADNESS IS OVER!

Remove this Banner Ad

Under the arrangement Richmond would receive a late first round pick from the Giants for Deledio.

Richmond would give a second round pick back to the Giants along with Deledio so GWS would effectively slide in the draft with a pick they only needed for points value to secure an academy player.

The Tigers would seek to on-trade that first round pick to the Cats for Caddy.

From the sounds of it we'll be giving the first from gws to cats for caddy...

And the best ending of trade week after we get all our targets and are back in the first round....is the annoucement from the AFL that Grubby Allen has been suspended for 4 years...i swear if that happened ill go so far as to start liking tigs2010 posts!
And it will get even better when the fixture is released, Carlton will be s**t again, ditto druggies, brissy, GC and Freo and we get a minimum 2 maximum 3 double up's against them in 2017. :D

Tomorrow should be fun.

133306435.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From what I can make out reading the Age site it will actually be 24 or 27 and Lids for Caddy. I really don't like that deal to be honest. I would rather to trade Lids to GWS and keep their late first rnd pick.
"On the day they finally secured Dion Prestia from the Suns, Richmond appears certain to claim Josh Caddy from Geelong and trade Brett Deledio to the GWS Giants for a first round pick."

I think you're seriously misreading it :s

For the record, someone on the Geelong board thinks we're going to offer 15 and 24 for him (lol).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back